Thread: Warcraft world limited to 20 century

Default Warcraft world limited to 20 century

I couldnt post this on Blizz forums so i posted this in starcraft offtopic.Half of Starcraft players are popular with Warcraft and vice versa.So i wanted to ask if you think that Warcraft is limited to 18-19 century laws of nature.Newtonian gravity and other things.That all laws before 20 century were correct and all after that were not with magic combined and another world=Warcraft Universe.I think that is correct and that is why Azeroth isnt industrialized like Arcanum.Advancment in technology just stops when 1900 clocks in.They can only have spaceships powered on magic and some laser that focus light not photons.You get me.Advancament in technology stop as laws of nature dont allow it.You are limited to science that is before 20 century with magic and another fantasy world added.So yeah flying planets and spaceships possible that are actually operate by very difrelent laws of nature.Sorry for grammar errors.Im in hurry.What you think of my theory.

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

Default Re: Warcraft world limited to 20 century

Not sure if bot or retarded.

(No reason to edit this shit, wtf.)
    Last edited by TheEconomist; 09-08-2014 at 05:06 PM.

Rest In Peace, Old Friend.

I'm casting my vote for not bot.
    Last edited by The_Blade; 08-06-2014 at 08:35 PM.

I'm sure even if I played WoW I would be confused by what it's become. I know the ins and outs of WC1-3 but I just scratch my head at half the reveals I see about WoW post Lich King.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure even if I played WoW I would be confused by what it's become. I know the ins and outs of WC1-3 but I just scratch my head at half the reveals I see about WoW post Lich King.
    Are you worried about UNC Wilmington exam & 700-505 pdf preparation? We offer up-to-dated COMPTIA practice questions and University of Toronto with 100% exam pass guarantee of Youtube training.

Warlords of Draenor jumped headfirst into the debacle that is time travel combined with multi-verse; even though they are purposely trying to ignore the technical details of how it operates, they are inventing an alternative time/universe in which old warcraft 2 characters are still alive. Thanks to Garrosh Hellscream and a devious bronze dragon, they make a portal that connects the two and start shenanagins. All this stemming from a fantasy game with magic here; the holy light, necromancy, tapping into the nether to gather and release energy in the form of fireballs and ice shards..... so laws of nature are thrown out the window, even those of which we don't fully understand yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Gradius's Avatar SC:L Addict

Quote Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
    I'm casting my vote for not bot.
    Ah Squilliam, so gullible, so innocent. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    Ah Squilliam, so gullible, so innocent. :P
    Why you gotta be all up in my grill?