Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: All right people, liven up, BlizzCon 2014's approaching and LotV's reveal is near!

Default All right people, liven up, BlizzCon 2014's approaching and LotV's reveal is near!

Hey everyone! Planning on attending BlizzCon this year, because Legacy of the Void's gonna be there (My last chance at a StarCraft RTS BlizzCon reveal for a good while...And let's face it, we're all huge Toss fans here, aren't we?). But here's the thing, I don't really feel like getting a hotel room only for myself (hard to find + expensive). Anyone mind sharing, or live in the area, or even know a friend who lives in the area, somewhere I could crash? Does any of the SCL staff feel like sharing a hotel room or a place? I know you guys are headed there for sure. And if you got one extra ticket and need help with coverage, well, I'll take it, feel free to hit me up, cause I'm dying to meet you guys and hang out, perhaps even participate on some of the SCL coverage work.

Kudos to Arkceangel for the Terran avatar and sig!

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

Default Re: All right people, liven up, BlizzCon 2014's approaching and LotV's reveal is near

Hears to hoping there'll be something LotV related worth getting excited about.

(That's my non-mood dampening post)

Rest In Peace, Old Friend.

Gradius's Avatar SC:L Addict

Default Re: All right people, liven up, BlizzCon 2014's approaching and LotV's reveal is near

Quote Originally Posted by TheEconomist View Post
    Hears to hoping there'll be something LotV related worth getting excited about.
    Which I won't even watch since I don't want what will already be a ridiculously short campaign like HoTS to be spoiled. :P

Was talking MP. SP I won't watch for the reason you mentioned plus its not worth getting excited over something that is surely going to be disappointed. Pre-release material always makes the games look as epic as they should be but they never actually are.

So LotV reveal means 2016 release, right? Yes, definitely looking forward to Multiplayer reveals - As for Single-player, may be time for Zeratul to set everything to right once again....perhaps an alternate timeline.

After that, time to start looking forward to SC3......should be retired by then, and plenty of time to play.

WC4, anybody?
    Last edited by Caliban113; 05-05-2014 at 05:37 PM.
    "Wait.....no Gzhee-Gzhee.....?.....whu......Why no Ghzhee-Gzhee?!?!?!?!"

RIP - Leslie Nielsen

I will still probably be excited for WC4. Blizzardisms don't mess with WC in the way they do the others.

Maybe, just maybe, SC2 might be the proverbial pipe dream from a crystal that showed Zeratul a possible future, and then all will be set right in SC3.

I would make a joke about how my kids will really love SC3, but SC1 will be the only SC I introduce them to.

Damnit, I'm dampening the mood again ...
    Last edited by TheEconomist; 05-05-2014 at 08:17 PM.

Well, well, well...Guess we're I'm headed this November.

Anyone else going?

Nope.
    Aaand sold.

Be it through hallowed grounds or lands of sorrow
    The Forger's wake is bereft and fallow

Is the residuum worth the cost of destruction and maiming;
    Or is the shaping a culling and exercise in taming?

The road's goal is the Origin of Being
    But be wary through what thickets it winds.

Not going, but the most Blizzard would do is reveal a teaser. After all, this IS the last part of the trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    Not going, but the most Blizzard would do is reveal a teaser. After all, this IS the last part of the trilogy.
    Nah, Blizzard would still reveal just as much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    Nah, Blizzard would still reveal just as much.