Thread: SC story confusion (lore)

Default SC story confusion (lore)

just a question and a suggestion: in the starcraft story section shouldn't the enslavers dark vengeance be after episode IV and enslavers be after episode I since the enslavers campaign takes place right after the fall of the confederacy? and what about the dark templar saga since that is the lead in to starcraft II shouldn't that be included eventually in that section? thanks
    Last edited by protoss wrath; 05-14-2009 at 07:11 PM.
    STARCRAFT II HEART OF THE SWARM IS COMING ARE YOU READY?
    THE DARK TEMPLAR ARE LIKE THE JEDI OF STARCRAFT AND ZERATUL IS THEIR LEADER!

Gradius's Avatar SC:L Addict

Default Re: SC story confusion (lore)

Quote Originally Posted by protoss wrath View Post
    just a question and a suggestion: in the starcraft story section shouldn't the enslavers dark vengeance be after episode IV and enslavers be after episode I since the enslavers campaign takes place right after the fall of the confederacy?
    We've got one icon for Enslavers - so we just put it at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by protoss wrath View Post
    and what about the dark templar saga since that is the lead in to starcraft II shouldn't that be included eventually in that section? thanks
    How would it be included? We're looking to post actual lore resources, not summaries. The SC wiki is as close as you're going to get. And we can't just transcribe the book.

Default Re: SC story confusion (lore)

I'd suggest the StarCraft storyline and timeline articles to start.

Please note that, as Gradius pointed out, you're not going to find the transcription of the novels anywhere (that would be a massive copyright violation). The Dark Templar Saga is a good series; I suggest buying it.
    StarCraft wiki; a complete and referenced database on the StarCraft game series, StarCraft II, Lore, Characters and Gameplay, and member of the StarCraft II Fansite Program.

"Do you hear them whispering from the stars? The galaxy will burn with their coming."