Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Justice has been served.

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

Default Justice has been served.

http://kotaku.com/starcrafts-most-co...f-hi-499919331

This day will forever live in infamy. The wrongs committed during the OJ Simpson and Michael Jackson trial has been set right. All is right in the world.

Rest In Peace, Old Friend.

Default Re: Justice has been served.

I think its about time honestly. Hopefully this will be the kick he needs to become a more professional player instead of such a loose cannon.

Gradius's Avatar SC:L Addict

Meh. Never had much respect for him. Pretty ridiculous that he is popular for and gets paid for being a petulant asswipe. Good riddance.

I (for the first time ever) agree with Economist. I never liked his attitude. I wonder how he manages to get so many fans though? If SotG is to be believed, he has one of the greatest fanbases in SCII.

Honestly I don't understand how he has fans either. He's (figuratively speaking) nothing special gameplay-wise. His mechanics are solid, but he's incredibly boring and predictable to watch or play against, and it only gets worse the more the metagame is figured out because he has such a refusal to adapt or change... which is ironic for a Zerg player. Its why he's losing tournaments. I'm certain nearly all of his fame and fandom comes from his assholery, but everyone has limits as this news proves.

I think his negativity meant that he has never lived up to his potential. Why adapt when the game is broken, a race is imbalanced, or your opponents are only cheesing noobs?

Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    Meh. Never had much respect for him. Pretty ridiculous that he is popular for and gets paid for being a petulant asswipe. Good riddance.
    This, pretty much.

Been watching his stream the last couple of days. 10,000+ a day, never below 9,000.

Much like Kanye West, this man is never punished.

Zoar's Avatar Junior Member

apparently Irdra and Stephano are retiring from Starcraft 2 at least according to a post on teamliquid

In other news, Jay-Z's next album will be his last.