Thread: Collector's Edition Decal - Unsatisfying

Default Collector's Edition Decal - Unsatisfying

I know I'm making a Nexus out of a Pylon here but Blizzard Gave us a Collector's Edition Decal that is nearly identical to other Decals.

It looks like it should fall between the Level 4 and Level 7 Decals. It's exactly the same as the Level 7 Decal except without the dot.

I wish they would give us a replacement for this one.

Default Re: Collector's Edition Decal - Unsatisfying

This is why I don't buy anything above the base game. All "special editions" are ripoffs.

But I get to rampage the multiplayer battlefield with Torrasques! The internet edition had the gimmicks while the whole collector's edition gives you nifty things like...soundtrack and an art book. I like those sort of things, but I agree that some of the internet gimmicks given were ripoffs; slight art assets that would otherwise not be used at all and its impact is not all that big of an impact, except for the terrifying look of ultralisks with purple lightning.
    Last edited by Jconant; 04-05-2013 at 10:43 AM.

That dot is OP

The WoL CE was "okay", I still use the USB to this day.
    Though for HOTS, a shitty mouse pad? No thanks.
    The artbooks? lol what a joke....there's not a single piece of exclusive art in those books to be found.....I cancelled my physical CE and got the digital deluxe for the sake of a torrasque skin+portraits (I don't even use).

Quote Originally Posted by dustinbrowder View Post
    You are very weird man. Have you no logic?
    And again you had to be pretty big noob about PC not to know about the change, I mean even the birds on the trees knew about it.

...Its like calling throwing stone an athletic competition. Get a grip man and don't write nonsense...
    Shot put anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by hyde View Post
    The artbooks? lol what a joke....there's not a single piece of exclusive art in those books to be found.....
    I do have the WoL artbook, and there's quite a bit of exclusive art in it. Most of it isn't, but, still. Haven't seen the HotS one, though.

I was disappointed wit hthe Behind the Scenes DVD for HoTS as it wasn't nearly as good as the WoL one and the fact that they didn't even talk about Glynnis during choosing a new Kerrigan and why they did it is still baffling to me.

Quote Originally Posted by hyde View Post
    The WoL CE was "okay", I still use the USB to this day.
    Though for HOTS, a shitty mouse pad? No thanks.
    The artbooks? lol what a joke....there's not a single piece of exclusive art in those books to be found.....
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    I was disappointed wit hthe Behind the Scenes DVD for HoTS as it wasn't nearly as good as the WoL one and the fact that they didn't even talk about Glynnis during choosing a new Kerrigan and why they did it is still baffling to me.
    Agreed

The WoL artbook was good. The HotS one? Well, we got to see some new guardian, devourer and classic queen art... So there's that.