Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: About Kerrigan kicking Zeratul ass

Gradius's Avatar SC:L Addict

Default Re: About Kerrigan kicking Zeratul ass

Quote Originally Posted by FanaticTemplar View Post
    In a mildly related note, what do you people think of Urun's rank of 'Admiral'?
    Weak-sauce. For a guy that commands one of the most powerful fleets in the galaxy (supposedly), he needs something more badass that would fit into a long & pompous introduction, like:

"High Tribune of the Golden Armada"
    or
    "Supreme Commander of the Protoss Fleets"
    Last edited by Gradius; 03-22-2013 at 09:11 PM.

The Great Urun Son of Ura, Glorious Leader of the Auriga, Protector of the Skies and the Starts, Supreme Commander of the Phoenix, Scourge of the Mutalisk, Great Admiral of the Golden Fleet.

I've always hoped 'Canon' would become a Protoss title. As in 'Urun, Canon of the Templar' or some such.
    Zeratul: I have journeyed through the darkness between the most distant stars. I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities...
    Aldaris: Did not! That doesn't even make sense!
    Zeratul: Shut up, I totally did!

I don't mind but I think Urun would considering it's a modern-day human military rank and not an ancient, obscure and out-dated human military one.
    Yes, that's right! That is indeed ME on the right.

There would be no more appropriate Protoss for the rank. I bet if the Conclave had sent Urun and half of the Great Fleet instead of that human/heretic-sympathizing landfloater Tassadar to clear the human sector he would have defeated the entirety of the Swarm before they could even land on a planet. Who in his right mind would engage an endless horde of insectoids on solid ground when you can bomb them from orbit in which at least 2/3rds of their forces are incapable of fighting back? Oh yeah... those "honourable" melee obsessed Akilae (YOU'RE NOT OBLIGED TO HONOUR AGAINST MOSTLY MINDLESS GENOCIDAL WORLDS CONSUMING ARTHROPODOIDS!). I swear to Khas... Tassadar's neural cords were malfunctioning even before he underwent the Shadowwalk ritual. He must have mastered the void so quickly due to being familiar with his void of common sense and strategic planning.
    Last edited by UrunOfTheAuriga; 01-23-2016 at 07:13 PM.