Thread: GPG's Wildman

Default GPG's Wildman

So, you may have heard of this, Gas Powered Games is working on a new action-RPG type of game, mixed with MOBA and RTS elements. They also have a very amazing set of tools (Project Mercury) meant for mapping and modding, which will be released with the game, and will be used for future GPG games, RTS included. Suffice to say this set of modding and mapping tools is amazing and on-par with StarCraft II's. (Watch the 8 development videos to be amazed)

The project still needs funds and it has almost 2 weeks left for funding to reach the 1.1 mil $ goal on kickstarter.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...tion-rpg/posts

Kudos to Arkceangel for the Terran avatar and sig!

Default Re: GPG's Wildman

I already plan to help them fund it. Do you think they might succeed? I really hope so, but man... they've got 60% more to go. That's some money to raise.

Also could anyone explain me what's so special about their editor? It was like Mandarin to me (I only speak Cantonese).

EDIT: Even if they sell all of their "limited digital collectors edition" remaining, that's only 60k more. They have to sell all of their remaining collectors edition (about 1200), plus 30 thousand standard digital editions. That's a lot, considering they have only 8 000 backers so far...

They need almost 40k backers... that's so many people
    Last edited by TcheQuevara; 02-04-2013 at 11:05 AM.

It's been cancelled guys:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...tion-rpg/posts

On the plus side, something great may be coming out of this.

Oh well, at least that opens up my kickstarter budget now xD

I heard they are working on a new project now? Anything you know about that?