Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 136

Thread: January 17 Heart of the Swarm Press Event

  1. #111

    Default Re: January 17 Heart of the Swarm Press Event

    Quote Originally Posted by phazonjunkie View Post

    It isn't meant to be understood.


    But nevermind that, were glossing over something important here. Like I said in an earlier post, now that it's known that Siege Tanks actually can fire while moving, this NEEDS to be implement; and I'm not just talking about the odd custom map either! I don't care what you have to do in terms of nerfing or cutting, make it happen Blizzard!
    I'm actually in agreement here, Tanks are pretty slow so I can't see it having a major impact on balance, but definitely a minor impact on badassery.

  2. #112

    Default Re: January 17 Heart of the Swarm Press Event

    Quote Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
    I'm actually in agreement here, Tanks are pretty slow so I can't see it having a major impact on balance, but definitely a minor impact on badassery.
    Hell, this, combined with the inclusion of Widow mines, siege mode may not even be neccessary anymore!

  3. #113

    Default Re: January 17 Heart of the Swarm Press Event

    Oh... so many people to reply to. Sorry guys, been working the long hours so now I'm back for a little chatter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    Your profile says you've played 110 career games, 5 this season:
    http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2481262/1/Pronogo/

    Are you buying HoTS? :P
    Oh Gradius, pulling out the National Anthem of Anti-Spychi conversation since the years of ol'. This brought a smile to my face in all the wrong ways

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEconomist View Post
    No, he's boycotting the hell out of it and hopes we'll all get together to do a launch day marathon with him
    This made said wrong smile wider for all the same reasons as above!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pr0nogo View Post
    I didn't reply to Gifted's post because I'm not fit to take the time to reply to all of his factual inaccuracies. In that sense, yeah, it's a lot easier to not waste my time with that when I could waste my time on other things that bring more personal joy to my own life.

    Why the hell would you view my video five times?
    Trolls have to always hide behind bridges... yours is one of "Factual Facade". I'm sure if we walked beneath the bridge, we'll see your opinions as they truly are... wouldn't that be a wonderful day?

    ... Pr0nogo, it's hard to believe anything you say when I've proven that your a Indian Spy for the Government, obviously because of this fact anything you say is invalid. Just because I said that doesn't give it any validity. I can call you the Roman Reborn lovechild of Robert Clotworthy, but no more truth is brought forward. It's worthless words with no meaning or argument behind them. These are rediculous notions that I'm sure you're ready to faceplant just reading. It must look very immature.

    That's an analogy to how I view your posts. You don't have the backbone to admit that it's your opinion and instead hide behind the fallacy of facts. I have the strength to say my ENTIRE POST is my opinion of your "facts". It's not my facts against yours. It's not a war of right or wrong. It's my opinion of you based on what you say. Your only retort is "my facts are inaccurate" ... um... this proves how poor your retort to mine would have been! I'm glad you didn't waste your time writing a reply putting yourself further in a hole you don't realize your digging. Your blind focus on "factual debate" is blinding you to the perception that you're building about yourself. In discussion, opinions and perception are the true strength of a point provided. Facts are challenges to be proven false, Opinions in the guise of facts are a sign of poor mental approach. I wasn't attempting to stand tall on "facts". It was a post proving how absolutely silly it is to try and argue superiority of facts when all you are doing is sharing your opinion. It's all good, you don't get it, I hope you do one day when you mature a bit more.

    I'm sorry, Pr0nogo, I acknowledge that you've contributed a lot in the past for the StarCraft: Brood War projects out there, but all I can perceive you as is a troll. When I come back to SC:legacy to see a troll, I treat it like a troll, respect it like a troll and if they don't open their mind and keep to their trollish ways, I'll infract and ban the Frazzlewah!@! out of that troll.

    Oh, by the way, the part about the ban... That's a "fact"! *wink wink*
    Quote Originally Posted by Articorse View Post
    I really don't understand the logic behind hating a game and all it stands for, but still going to a forum to talk about it. But I'm not gonna get caught up in all this.

    Gifted, I'd love to play some games with you guys, but seeing as how I suck royally, I don't really see it happening. I watched replays, I read up on some simple build orders, but the highest I got was top 50 gold in EU. And about the campaign, I actually really enjoyed WoL's. The story was all seven flavors of meh, but I can't help it, I grew up with these characters, so whatever they do - I'm there. Plus, it helped that the campaign was a ton of fun to actually PLAY. I remember slogging through the original's campaigns, but WoL's was definitely much more varied and kept things fresh. Not much of a challenge, the only missions on Brutal that gave me any trouble were All In and the last protoss one and that's just because I wanted the achievements. So far, the HotS campaign is looking great gameplay-wise. I just hope we get some more interesting units that aren't in MP and that not only lings, hydras, roaches and banelings get mutations and evolutions.
    It's ok buddy, I'm a firm believer of the rust league. If you chip enough of it off ya, I'm sure I'll find a Diamond down there somewhere ^_^
    Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.


    If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

    StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

  4. #114
    TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,895

    Default Re: January 17 Heart of the Swarm Press Event

    Frazzlewah is making its way back into usage. This forum is coming back to life!



    Rest In Peace, Old Friend.

  5. #115
    unknownone's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    84

    Default Re: January 17 Heart of the Swarm Press Event

    nice debate! What about organizing a good old "Fighters night" tomorrow evening as Lesh was doing few years ago?

  6. #116

    Default Re: January 17 Heart of the Swarm Press Event

    Quote Originally Posted by unknownone View Post
    nice debate! What about organizing a good old "Fighters night" tomorrow evening as Lesh was doing few years ago?
    OK! Got HOTS beta? Tomorrow night it is, Don't have the beta? Stay for the shenanigans at the Legacy Observer!

    I'll live stream what I can, commentate whether I can or can't, and see if we can get things started.

    ... oh yeah, didn't they remove the region lock? Just sayin'.
    Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.


    If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

    StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

  7. #117
    TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,895

    Default Re: January 17 Heart of the Swarm Press Event

    Tomorrow night? I might just have to get down with this.



    Rest In Peace, Old Friend.

  8. #118
    unknownone's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    84

    Default Re: January 17 Heart of the Swarm Press Event

    Great that you liked my idea, thanks! For anyone interested the discussion about the Fight Night moved to http://sclegacy.com/forums/showthrea...!-HOTS-Edition

  9. #119

    Default Re: January 17 Heart of the Swarm Press Event

    Quote Originally Posted by Gifted View Post
    You don't have the backbone to admit that it's your opinion and instead hide behind the fallacy of facts.
    Factually incorrect.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gifted View Post
    I'm sorry, Pr0nogo, I acknowledge that you've contributed a lot in the past for the StarCraft: Brood War projects out there, but all I can perceive you as is a troll. When I come back to SC:legacy to see a troll, I treat it like a troll, respect it like a troll and if they don't open their mind and keep to their trollish ways, I'll infract and ban the Frazzlewah!@! out of that troll.
    I haven't contributed jack shit, so you're factually incorrect yet again. You may perceive me as a troll, but that's just your opinion. I can perceive you as an idiot just as easily as I can perceive SCII as a game for retards and shills. I've actually claimed very few things as facts (SCII has mostly outsourced materials, the engine is unoptimised, and the skill ceiling is very low comparable to SC:BW), but that doesn't mean there aren't facts. Some things are actually facts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gifted View Post
    Oh, by the way, the part about the ban... That's a "fact"! *wink wink*
    Do it.

  10. #120

    Default Re: January 17 Heart of the Swarm Press Event

    Well then, goodbye Pr0nogo. Hope you find greener pastures elsewhere.

Similar Threads

  1. Heart of the Swarm Pic of the Day
    By TheProgramer in forum StarCraft Discussion
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 02-08-2013, 08:47 AM
  2. Any info on the press event today?
    By Dale in forum StarCraft Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 10:42 PM
  3. June 22, 2009 Press Event
    By ChaosSmurf in forum StarCraft Discussion
    Replies: 120
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 01:09 PM
  4. June 22 Press Event Q&A
    By Zero in forum StarCraft Discussion
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 11:48 AM
  5. June 22, 2009 Press Event Wrap-up
    By Gradius in forum StarCraft Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 06:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •