Thread: Wings of Liberty patch 1.5.4

Default Wings of Liberty patch 1.5.4

Just a small one today.

Link: http://us.battle.net//sc2/en/blog/8441645

Bug Fixes

General

Several improvements have been made to address an issue where players would load into a game slightly later than other players. Additional details regarding this are in this forum thread
    Fixed an issue that occasionally caused stuttering in the middle of a game.
    Fixed a rare issue that caused prevented players launching the patched client without an Internet connection from accessing features in Offline Mode.
    Fixed an issue preventing some custom minimap icons from displaying properly in Arcade games.

Editor

The trigger module should no longer stall for long periods of time when adding or removing actions.

Races

Protoss

Structures built within the power field of a Pylon of an ally who disconnects should no longer remain powered when that Pylon is destroyed.
    StarCraft wiki; a complete and referenced database on the StarCraft game series, StarCraft II, Lore, Characters and Gameplay, and member of the StarCraft II Fansite Program.

"Do you hear them whispering from the stars? The galaxy will burn with their coming."

Default Re: Wings of Liberty patch 1.5.4

Quote Originally Posted by Kimera757 View Post
    Just a small one today.

Link: http://us.battle.net//sc2/en/blog/8441645

Bug Fixes

General

Fixed a rare issue that caused prevented players launching the patched client without an Internet connection from accessing features in Offline Mode.
    This "issue" isn't "fixed" yet. As long as I perceived, they changed the game so no one can play without a connection anymore - exactly what they said they wouldn't do. This is huge to me, because my free playing hours happen to be the hours when my ma'am has work to do and needs the connection.

It gave me the option to play offline, because they're maintianing the database.
    StarCraft wiki; a complete and referenced database on the StarCraft game series, StarCraft II, Lore, Characters and Gameplay, and member of the StarCraft II Fansite Program.

"Do you hear them whispering from the stars? The galaxy will burn with their coming."

That's exactly what didn't work with me :/

I just tested it with a guest account offline. It works still.