Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Howard Stern on Bronies

Default Re: Howard Stern on Bronies

Quote Originally Posted by Hellgrinder View Post
    Now, which one was Twilice?
    None of them, I wouldn't even want to go to a bronycon.

EDIT: After watching the video, none of them. But I know lots of people who fits into the description.

A lot of bronies are actually retards. Literally.
    Last edited by Twilice; 01-18-2013 at 11:41 AM.

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

It's always someone else that is odd, isn't it so convenient?

Rest In Peace, Old Friend.

No, not really. It's more annoying actually, I barely want to be called a brony when I think about it. That's why I try not to think about it to much. Focus on the good stuff, ya'know.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilice View Post
    Focus on the good stuff, ya'know.
    I hear you there. It's like, for me, whenever I feel like I haven't accomplished anything, I remind myself I've legitimately won as many Tour De France titles as Lance Armstrong.

Last edited by DemolitionSquid; 01-18-2013 at 07:26 PM.

Must be very comforting to a basement dweller to know that 'Celeb/God entities' aren't perfect. Totally justifies your use of the planet's oxygen.

Call me when you've survived cancer with the mental attitude that he has.

I barely want to be called a brony when I think about it.
    I'm trying to think of a time when anyone likes to be called a derogatory term except as a "Fuck you!" to haters, and I can't do it. So.... Pointless statement is pointless. A brony is a brony is a brony.
    Last edited by TheEconomist; 01-18-2013 at 06:49 PM.

I'd say that his mental attitude of, "I survived cancer, I should totally steal from legitimate athletes by cheating and lying to everyone for years," actually is about as equal a justification for oxygen as my basement dwelling.

Sure, sure, but, I'm sure you know that more atheletes than you can imagine are doping. Almost all of the evidence used against him is based on dozens of other athletes privately admitting to doping with him. It's just that there's enough jealousy and controversy surrounding Armstrong that he can make one last huge cash grab with the admission now that he's retiring. He's consistently won enough competitions with or without doping to justify himself as one of the greatest athletes, even ignoring the margins by which he won. Contrary to popular belief, and I say this as someone who has done various "doping methods," there is no magical way to turn yourself into a superhero. He stilled worked hard (harder than any basement dweller) and deserves praise for that. If he never doped, he'd probably still have won several tour de frances, even if not as many as he has. You, however, can't seem to even handle the pressure of a StarCraft match.

Also, and I'm sure you know, since you would never comment on something you're ignorant of, Armstrong feared that his doping was causing his cancer and claims that he stopped doping after his cancer scare. You did read the transcript, not the headlines, right? I mean, that'd be too Squibb of you. So, with the given information, he competed without doping for seven years.

I bet you'd blow your brains out after you leave the doctor's office which gave you the news. You're already weak-minded enough with all of your "hope is lost!" ranting when someone isn't given the correct amount of change for a candy bar.
    Last edited by TheEconomist; 01-18-2013 at 08:14 PM.

You really are way too easy man. Just let it go. Its all just balls in the wind.

Well, one ball.

It's the weekend. I felt like warming up for the weekend's real discussions on other forums.

Don't flatter yourself.