Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SC 1/2 Music Comparison

Default Re: SC 1/2 Music Comparison

I often loop the BW music while I play SC2 - The new music is good, but it just never dug in the way the BW music did I actually like a lot of the turns on the SC2 Terran theme - The SC2 protoss theme was was hugely, 'meh' compared to Protoss BW (BW Toss themes were my favorite) - and to be honest, I never liked the BW Zerg themes (except for the electric one) - I actually like the SC2 Zerg themes a bit more

Now, if we could do something about the Queen voice...umm...different thread I think....
    "Wait.....no Gzhee-Gzhee.....?.....whu......Why no Ghzhee-Gzhee?!?!?!?!"

RIP - Leslie Nielsen

I think SC2 Protoss in general is 'meh' compared to BW Protoss.

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

At least the bots appreciate SC2's music.

Rest In Peace, Old Friend.

i swear i hav forseen this: bots are actually posting on-topic now. all-be-it in threads that are several months old.

... this frightens me. a few more years of advanacment in bot-technology, at this rate... forum users of average smarts will struggle to tell them apart from other users! THE BOTS ARE GOING TO WIN!

someone call the A-team and go take down skynet, or something....
    I am an enthusiast of good strategy games, sc2Esports and rollplay, although i dont really play anything atm.
    I work an internship at a government agency this fall, and have a good time at it.
    I'm being more social, active and honest lately. in all forums.

Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Todie View Post
    i swear i hav forseen this: bots are actually posting on-topic now. all-be-it in threads that are several months old.

... this frightens me. a few more years of advanacment in bot-technology, at this rate... forum users of average smarts will struggle to tell them apart from other users! THE BOTS ARE GOING TO WIN!

someone call the A-team and go take down skynet, or something....
    I've no problem with bots unintelligently attempting to troll, like about 50% of the human race. :P

The computers will get so smart that... that... nothing will change for good or worse, in anyway whatsoever. Dear god.

Since we're on the topic of the Starcraft music, can anyone tell me where to find the Cinematic music where Tychus is getting put into the Marine suit in the reveal cinematic for StarCraft II? If anything the music from that, the artwork trailer and the Protoss Reveal Gameplay Trailer music are the ones I really like the most and would be very grateful if someone could tell me where to find them.

First piece of music I'm looking for. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PfkVeI7AiA#

Second piece: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-Dii9DhCx4

Edit: I found the first piece I was looking for, it's called "The Deal" http://youtu.be/4-8YJ468SGE
    Last edited by Kaiser; 03-28-2013 at 10:35 AM.

This is what you are looking for : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-8YJ468SGE

Anyways... Damn necro-bots!