Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kerrigan mutation makes no sense

ragsash's Avatar Junior Member

Default Kerrigan mutation makes no sense

Why does Kerrigan zerg mutation give her feets I dont know the english word for it highheels?

wheres the sense in that? yeah kerrigan mutates so she can barly run.

and that makes me think about boondocks (the cartoon) when they say something if she can run with highheels shes a hoe
    so kerrigan is a hoe if she can run

Pandonetho's Avatar SC:L Addict

Default Re: Kerrigan mutation makes no sense

Haha I agree completely with everything you said. lol that episode of Boondocks was funny.

spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict

I love her body, she has a perfect shape
    /thread

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

Never did like that artistic design element of her either - Which is why I try to think of it this way: Highheel shoes are deadly sharp and efficient weapons!
    Starcraft universe fan: Singleplayer and novels

And on that note, why did Kerrigan evolve Zerg hair? Why did she evolve skeletal wings that do not confer flight or serve any function whatsoever? Why didn't she evolve kaiser blades like the Ultralisk to better defend herself instead of her puny claws and stiletto heels? Though, it should be pointed out that stiletto heels can be pretty deadly. It's said that the amount of pressure placed on each heel is equal to that of an elephant standing on one foot. Now, imagine said elephant stepping on your head.

All the same, the point is that very little of a character's design is purely out of logic. That's where artistry comes in; what looks cool, aesthetically pleasing and what not. That's why Mutalisks flap their wings in space and giant, bipedal robots roam the battlefield.
    Last edited by mr. peasant; 10-11-2009 at 04:33 PM.

Pandonetho's Avatar SC:L Addict

Why did she evolve skeletal wings that do not confer flight or serve any function whatsoever?
    Actually she uses her Wings (according to Queen of Blades book) to block and fight. As for her hair, isn't that just her own hair, but infested?

ragsash's Avatar Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr. peasant View Post
    And on that note, why did Kerrigan evolve Zerg hair? Why did she evolve skeletal wings that do not confer flight or serve any function whatsoever? Why didn't she evolve kaiser blades like the Ultralisk to better defend herself instead of her puny claws and stiletto heels? Though, it should be pointed out that stiletto heels can be pretty deadly. It's said that the amount of pressure placed on each heel is equal to that of an elephant standing on one foot. Now, imagine said elephant stepping on your head.

All the same, the point is that very little of a character's design is purely out of logic. That's where artistry comes in; what looks cool, aesthetically pleasing and what not. That's why Mutalisks flap their wings in space and giant, bipedal robots roam the battlefield.

she always wanted to have dreads but without the mess ?

dont she attack with her skeletal wings in SC1? I think she moves her wings then and it comes a whiping sound and her arms, but arms dont give whiping sound . shes still half human prehaps making those would be to hars?
    I dont think those are fragile and more for attacking/defense then flying abilitys.
    have you played god or war 1? aries or whats his called makes such things to fightwith, so kerrigain could prolly do such things

sure that would be quite alot of pressure but then how often does it happen you can stand on someones skull or other part of a body on the ground in a battlefield.

but sure I get what you mean, its a game it supost to look good

Her hair may be the zerg equivalent to Protoss' nerve tendrils, though this may conflict with the claim in Queen of Blades that command isn't necessarily what she's designed for. And that statement always seemed weird to me. It seemed the Overmind had great aspirations for her beyond field commander.

At any rate, the heels could be very deadly, but would provide little traction; and the wings are purely combat and defense oriented.

Maybe it's just me or the poor resolution, but whenever her SC sprite attacks it seemed something grew from her hands. Concealed claws, maybe?
    Aaand sold.

Be it through hallowed grounds or lands of sorrow
    The Forger's wake is bereft and fallow

Is the residuum worth the cost of destruction and maiming;
    Or is the shaping a culling and exercise in taming?

The road's goal is the Origin of Being
    But be wary through what thickets it winds.

Oh, don't worry, just doesn't makes any sense, nor is intended to

Why did she evolve skeletal wings that do not confer flight or serve any function whatsoever?
    She uses them to kill things in StarCraft I. That's why she does 50 damage a hit.
    StarCraft wiki; a complete and referenced database on the StarCraft game series, StarCraft II, Lore, Characters and Gameplay, and member of the StarCraft II Fansite Program.

"Do you hear them whispering from the stars? The galaxy will burn with their coming."