Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarov's Art

Default Re: Sarov's Art

Nice talent you got there. If you take requests, can you show a Warp Prism warping in some Protoss units?

*challenge level: 17.5*

Sarov's Avatar The Enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by Blazur View Post
    Nice talent you got there. If you take requests, can you show a Warp Prism warping in some Protoss units?

*challenge level: 17.5*
    I can attempt to do it with the equipment I have but it would look much better if I could color it since you can't really make it look like they are being warped in unless you have access to colors so... I'll make it a work in progress and start on the lineart. When I get my computer and tablet I finish it and you can judge the final piece.

Updates

- updated Zeratul; working on colouring it now
    - changed the layout of the first post to divide the works from works in progress and finished artwork

Updates

The day everyone has been waiting for is almost here. I got my money - $4600 + the $700 I already had = $5300 - and I will be ordering both my computer and tablet next weekend (November 21/22).

I have an awesome picture in mind to draw in order to celebrate getting my computer and tablet. I hope you guys are looking forward to it! As for you Blazur, I will be starting your picture as soon as I get my computer and tablet.

Sarov, have you removed everything? Everytime I click on a link I keep getting-

The requested deviation has been removed by its owner

Back with all gun's blazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabimaru View Post
    Sarov, have you removed everything? Everytime I click on a link I keep getting-
    Nope. I just put everything into storage for a while because I didn't think people would be looking at any of my artwork. You can take a look now. Hope you like what little I have up right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarov View Post
    Nope. I just put everything into storage for a while because I didn't think people would be looking at any of my artwork. You can take a look now. Hope you like what little I have up right now.
    You do realize, that with deviantArt, you can put any WIP or anything you don't like into a Scraps folder. You don't have to remove it.
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    You do realize, that with deviantArt, you can put any WIP or anything you don't like into a Scraps folder. You don't have to remove it.
    Oh, I know. None of it is scraps. It's just that sometimes I don't want people to view my art so I just store it.

I didn't think people would be looking at any of my artwork. You can take a look now. Hope you like what little I have up right now.

I enjoying looking at people’s artwork- I used to be an aspiring artist until a few events rendered that impossible. I rarely draw nowadays, if at all, so seeing other people’s drawings is a pleasure in itself.

Keep it up, you’ve got some good material- and the Protoss are always fun to draw.

Back with all gun's blazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zabimaru View Post
    I enjoying looking at people’s artwork- I used to be an aspiring artist until a few events rendered that impossible. I rarely draw nowadays, if at all, so seeing other people’s drawings is a pleasure in itself.

Keep it up, you’ve got some good material- and the Protoss are always fun to draw.
    I've always loved drawing and it makes me very happy when other people notice my talent and like my artwork. Lately though, I've been stuck with lineart because I don't have access to a computer with PhotoShop/Corel Draw and a tablet but now that I will be getting both thanks to a large check, I'm extremely happy.

I even have a special piece planned, which will probably be dedicated to the members on SC:L that have taken the time to look at my art. I'll give you guys a little teaser: it will probably involve a High Templar, Dark Templar, zealot, Ghost, marine and a whole lot of Zerg. Also, it will probably be wallpaper size unlike my other artwork.