Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blizzard DotA is now Blizzard All-Stars

In May 12, 2012, Blizzard DOTA was officially changed to Blizzard All-Stars under a dispute resolution over the trademark of Dota 2 and Blizzard Dota.
    Dota 2 and Blizzard Dota are quite different games, and Blizzard made a number of changes to its DOTA. Blizzard seems to be trying to make games simpler, shorter and more fast-paced. Who was playing Guild Masters on facebook? I need some screenshots and privews of this game for my new game site MMOWood.com. If you like playing this game, please help me.
    Last edited by Catacombs13; 11-12-2012 at 04:39 AM.

Default Re: Blizzard DotA is now Blizzard All-Stars

I'm still looking forward to it. In most cases the Blizzard-made customs tend to be fun, even if I don't really play their Bejeweled thing or Aiur Chef.
    I've fought for the Terran revolution, I've seen the promise of the Protoss, and now I'm ready to join the might of the Swarm...

The post I've referenced seems to have disapeared. Ignore this entry.
    Last edited by Hawki; 06-27-2012 at 07:39 PM.

is this thing ever going to come out

Eventually. When it's done. What I want to know is... will this be paid DLC?
    Last edited by Kimera757; 07-22-2012 at 04:01 PM.
    StarCraft wiki; a complete and referenced database on the StarCraft game series, StarCraft II, Lore, Characters and Gameplay, and member of the StarCraft II Fansite Program.

"Do you hear them whispering from the stars? The galaxy will burn with their coming."

That would just be shooting in their foot if it is.

I was planning to at least try some of it if it was free, but if it costs... then I'll just act as if it never happened.

Pretty sure they said it would come with the game for free, as sort of a demonstration of what their new Arcade can do. It's supposed to be a shining example of 'premium' games, but not actually one itself.
    I've fought for the Terran revolution, I've seen the promise of the Protoss, and now I'm ready to join the might of the Swarm...

That was certainly the case when it was being sold as part of Heart of the Swarm.

It could still be free, but I'd like confirmation.
    StarCraft wiki; a complete and referenced database on the StarCraft game series, StarCraft II, Lore, Characters and Gameplay, and member of the StarCraft II Fansite Program.

"Do you hear them whispering from the stars? The galaxy will burn with their coming."