Thread: Patch 1.3.5 is up today

Default Patch 1.3.5 is up today

I've just downloaded patch 1.3.5.19132, and it's available in SEA as well.

However there was no patch summary, and battle.net is currently down. There's no info to be gained there yet. Once b.net is up, I'll try it again.

So I'll post PTR Patch 1.3.5.19122 info here:

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - Patch 1.3.5 July 13
    Version 1.3.5.19122

General

A special sneak peek at new ladder maps is now available!
    Several performance and memory improvements have been made.
    "Player Left" messages will once again appear in replays.
    The Hellion's Infernal Pre-Igniter upgrade icon has been updated (now with more blue flames!).

StarCraft II Editor Improvements

UI errors will now go into a newly-created Error Display Message window.
    Cooldowns shorter than of a second no longer display on the command card.
    StarCraft wiki; a complete and referenced database on the StarCraft game series, StarCraft II, Lore, Characters and Gameplay, and member of the StarCraft II Fansite Program.

"Do you hear them whispering from the stars? The galaxy will burn with their coming."

Default Re: Patch 1.3.5 is up today

what a waste of a patch was this REALLY that urgent? coulda waited a bit and included it with some other stuff..
    http://i.imgur.com/8oAhR.gif

The biggest thing about the patch is the " Several performance and memory improvements have been made" part that is supposedly the fix to the whole "input limit reached" thing that a whole lot of people have been getting. Sure, they could have waited for the next big thing, but Blizzard likes to get patches out relatively soon, and since they were down for maintenance anyway today they may as well add in the patch for when the servers came back up.
    I realize that I change my signature often. All I can say to that is: SO??? HAI FIVE!! (*・∀・)/♡\(・∀・*)

If you like anyone's post, be sure to give them additional rep.

I didn't download any patch?

Quote Originally Posted by Brutaxilos View Post
    what a waste of a patch was this REALLY that urgent? coulda waited a bit and included it with some other stuff..
    I think it's mainly a " new ladder season " patch

Quote Originally Posted by Twilice View Post
    I didn't download any patch?
    Not out in EU yet.
    Last edited by Peanutbutter; 07-20-2011 at 02:57 AM.

Stand and deliver, that my hamster might have a better look at you.

Info:

General

Players from Latin America and North America will soon be able to play games together, add each other to their in-game friends list, and compete on the same ladder. For more information on region linking, please visit the official community site.
    Several performance and memory improvements have been made.
    "Player Left" messages will once again appear in replays.
    The Hellion's Infernal Pre-Igniter upgrade icon has been updated(now with more blue flames!).

StarCraft II Editor Improvements

UI errors will now go into a newly-created Error Display Message window.
    Cooldowns shorter than 1/4 of a second no longer display on the command card.

Source: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/2983579#blog
    StarCraft wiki; a complete and referenced database on the StarCraft game series, StarCraft II, Lore, Characters and Gameplay, and member of the StarCraft II Fansite Program.

"Do you hear them whispering from the stars? The galaxy will burn with their coming."

Quote Originally Posted by silencbank View Post
    The biggest thing about the patch is the " Several performance and memory improvements have been made" part that is supposedly the fix to the whole "input limit reached" thing that a whole lot of people have been getting. Sure, they could have waited for the next big thing, but Blizzard likes to get patches out relatively soon, and since they were down for maintenance anyway today they may as well add in the patch for when the servers came back up.
    Meh, while I understand the logic behind it, I'm still disappointed that it's just housecleaning stuff. I'm hoping they're not just going to wait until HotS to start throwing in more gameplay changes.
    Superior capability in language does not necessarily equate to superior intelligence...but it certainly doesn't help your argument if you sound stupid.