Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 59

Thread: Game of Thrones

  1. #11
    TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,895

    Default Re: Game of Thrones

    The show was far from about nothing. The problem was that It was about so many things that it failed at most of them.



    Rest In Peace, Old Friend.

  2. #12

    Default Re: Game of Thrones

    the thing u should know before judging tychus is that this series is at 5 books and still not over ><

    And the thing i like about the TV version is it does what the author tries to do in writing so much better, which is portray the point of views of each character

  3. #13

    Default Re: Game of Thrones

    Quote Originally Posted by TychusFindlay View Post
    The show was far from about nothing. The problem was that It was about so many things that it failed at most of them.
    Have you read the books?


    Stand and deliver, that my hamster might have a better look at you.

  4. #14

    Default Re: Game of Thrones

    ok im two episodes in and somewhat hooked. still not convinced this world has a proper depth and realism o it, but the plot has me engaged.

    .. im loving the dwarf.
    I am an enthusiast of good strategy games, sc2Esports and rollplay, although i dont really play anything atm.
    I work an internship at a government agency this fall, and have a good time at it.
    I'm being more social, active and honest lately. in all forums.

    Hi.

  5. #15

    Default Re: Game of Thrones

    Quote Originally Posted by Todie View Post
    ok im two episodes in and somewhat hooked. still not convinced this world has a proper depth and realism o it, but the plot has me engaged.

    .. im loving the dwarf.


    Stand and deliver, that my hamster might have a better look at you.

  6. #16
    Gradius's Avatar SC:L Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    9,988

    Default Re: Game of Thrones

    The show seems to go pretty fast compared to the book, which is why it might lack depth, but still, if it went any slower nothing would happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jconant View Post
    the thing u should know before judging tychus is that this series is at 5 books and still not over ><

    And the thing i like about the TV version is it does what the author tries to do in writing so much better, which is portray the point of views of each character
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanutbutter View Post
    Have you read the books?
    He's talking about Lost (or Seinfeld).

  7. #17

    Default Re: Game of Thrones

    Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    He's talking about Lost (or Seinfeld).
    Oh. I misread it =)


    Stand and deliver, that my hamster might have a better look at you.

  8. #18
    TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,895

    Default Re: Game of Thrones

    Quote Originally Posted by Peanutbutter View Post
    Have you read the books?
    I was referring to DSquid's comment about 'Lost'.

    For a second there, you made me think there were Lost books



    Rest In Peace, Old Friend.

  9. #19

    Default Re: Game of Thrones

    Quote Originally Posted by Peanutbutter View Post
    Best thing to look at after you watch episode 9!

  10. #20

    Default Re: Game of Thrones

    Quote Originally Posted by sandwich_bird View Post
    Best thing to look at after you watch episode 9!
    I think it will be quite satisfactory to watch when season 2 airs as well

    Quote Originally Posted by TychusFindlay View Post
    I was referring to DSquid's comment about 'Lost'.

    For a second there, you made me think there were Lost books
    I actually saw a Lost book in a Polish bookstore once. True story


    Stand and deliver, that my hamster might have a better look at you.

Similar Threads

  1. First Game
    By Antarus in forum StarCraft Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 09:37 AM
  2. game on!
    By Birdy in forum StarCraft Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 04:39 PM
  3. My game
    By zanuk in forum StarCraft Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 04:37 PM
  4. Balance the game ... game
    By Wankey in forum StarCraft Discussion
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 01:55 AM
  5. Game-time clock during a game?
    By Santrega in forum StarCraft Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 08:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •