Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: First look at HotS in May.

Default Re: First look at HotS in May.

SP Spoilers plox! And please let the ending be different.

"If I can't be like a mountain, I need to be like the sea; I can't do either."

- Multiplayer death poem
    Last edited by GnaReffotsirk; 04-22-2011 at 08:07 AM. Reason: any? who says that?

Yeah, WoL came with MP. they cant just overwrite that when expansions are launched; they cant force people to buy them.

WoL wil coexist with HotS the same way SC does with BW and as WC3-vanilla does with TFT.

... ive managed to steer clear of HotS ending spoilers this far. im not ven reading above post.
    I am an enthusiast of good strategy games, sc2Esports and rollplay, although i dont really play anything atm.
    I work an internship at a government agency this fall, and have a good time at it.
    I'm being more social, active and honest lately. in all forums.

Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutbutter View Post
    It's going to be awesome.

There will be news about the Diablo 3 beta as well!!!
    Per M. Morhaime, there should be news about this on the next Acti-Blizzard quarterly investors call.

~LoA
    Follow me on Twitter!
    Beloved.

For one thing, I hope someone speaks up about the leaked ending and give an official response. I don't care if it's going to be used or not, but I'd like to know what they're doing about it.

After the abortion that was WoL, I have no real desire for SP SC2 anymore. There was very little about WoL's SP that was actually decent, let alone good.

I won't be watching, if I can help it. Too much information was released about the original, don't want to make that mistake again.
    Yep...!

However, I would like to hear about potential new units and abilities added to Multiplayer.

There was very little about WoL's SP that was actually decent, let alone good.
    Well, there was the story writing shenaniganz, but I thought the missions themselves were very well constructed - Definitely some good stuff - I'd say on par with the original.

Last edited by Caliban113; 04-22-2011 at 02:46 PM.
    "Wait.....no Gzhee-Gzhee.....?.....whu......Why no Ghzhee-Gzhee?!?!?!?!"

RIP - Leslie Nielsen

instead of waiting until oct. for blizzcon we get a piece in advance in may!!!!

there should be nothing but 100% joy in this thread for what we are about to recieve. they really didn't have to do this. they could have made us wait instead.

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

the missions themselves were very well constructed - Definitely some good stuff - I'd say on par with the original.
    What? The original SC missions were just one notch above crao (although great for its time).

Rest In Peace, Old Friend.

is there any mention of WHEN this preview is? i mean, may is a long month.....
    You represent what is greatest in us all, and all our hopes go with you. EN TARO ADUN, brave Sons of Aiur!

Quote Originally Posted by Praetor_Ixab View Post
    is there any mention of WHEN this preview is? i mean, may is a long month.....
    I don't know but what I know is that SC:Legacy will most likely be the first site to share this info with everyone
    Hey guys I want you all to know that my team is playing/did great this weekend so I am going to go ahead and make it my status because I know you all care and want to know my opinion on it.
    -sports fan/douchebag

Visit my blog!
    http://alejandrolc.com/