Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: First look at HotS in May.

Default First look at HotS in May.

http://kotaku.com/#!5794590/our-firs...ens-next-month

I for one am quite excited by this.

X

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

Default Re: First look at HotS in May.

I won't be watching, if I can help it. Too much information was released about the original, don't want to make that mistake again.

Rest In Peace, Old Friend.

Well I'll see what they release about HotS. Interested to see how they designed the zerg campaign.

http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/263528/1/JHammer/

For people of the opinion "I completely will never pay for anything" but still wanting to watch GSL VODs....PM me. (Hint: Sharing is caring)

If you're making an account just to PM me.....don't waste your time.

Single player!?!?!? God, I'm starting to think Dustin Browder and co have given up.

Well, I'm glad that we're at least getting info before Blizzcon - I thought it'd be way too long a wait for info, otherwise :P.

I'm cool with official previews, just not leaked stuff.

I just hope that Blizzard doesn't do something stupid like showing artwork of de-infested Kerrigan on the StarCraft 2 website the instant it went live when they announced the game :|.
    The only place for a hamshank is on the dinner plate!

There's a reason why Edward Longshanks was an evil git in 'Braveheart'! Down with the shanks! All of them!

lol I love the little conversation about pricing down below the info. Since I waited on getting WoL, I got some deal at gamestop that came with the game and the manual together but costing like 10 or 15 bucks less than the original release of JUST the game.

OMG about time! I wanna see info and pics

LOTS OF PICS

Quote Originally Posted by Wankey View Post
    Single player!?!?!? God, I'm starting to think Dustin Browder and co have given up.
    ... Wankey, what's the concern buddy?

If the concern is about "no multiplayerz?!", then understand that it's still a ways before release man. And this is the only part they are willing to give an official preview on so far. This doesn't mean they haven't worked on the projections of what could be improved upon in the sequel regarding Custom/Multiplayer.
    Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

This is coming from someone who's not much of a gamer, but I'm having a hard time grasping what they can actually do for multiplayer in the two expansions. I mean, if the current version gets balanced, and then they add new units and remove older ones, wouldn't that defeat the purpose of balancing it now? And then, if they simply just keep it broken on purpose until the final expansion comes, wouldn't that defeat the purpose of even having multiplayer? Are they gonna have three different versions of multiplayer melee going at once?

I know we've talked about this a whole lot since before the zerg were even revealed, but I don't know if it ever got resolved by either intelligent discussion or Blizzard coming in and saying, "This is how it's going to be: *blahblahblah*"

Quote Originally Posted by n00bonicPlague View Post
    Blizzard coming in and saying, "This is how it's going to be: *blahblahblah*"
    Ta-Da.