Thread: PC Gamer's 5 SC2 Players you should be watching- NA & EU

Default PC Gamer's 5 SC2 Players you should be watching- NA & EU

PCGamer is really getting on board the SC2 bandwagon. An article with their top 5 american and european players to watch. But strangely despite the article name...an australian at number 5. LOL. Would have liked to see Tyler in there. And Kiwikaki. Axslav might be a good choice as well. Oh well it is subjective.
    1. Jinro
    2. Idra
    3. Huk
    4. White-Ra
    5. mOOnGLaDe

http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/263528/1/JHammer/

For people of the opinion "I completely will never pay for anything" but still wanting to watch GSL VODs....PM me. (Hint: Sharing is caring)

If you're making an account just to PM me.....don't waste your time.

Default Re: PC Gamer's 5 SC2 Players you should be watching- NA & EU

Dunno, I don't consider IdrA to be as good as others think he is. ActionJesuz ftw!

Meh, as you said, it is subjective. People are saying that Idra is the best non-Korean Zerg, but since he left the Korea, his play is going down and down, as far as I was watching him play. Not including Moonglade, since he isn't from NA nor EU(lol), I would choose Jinro, Dimaga, White-Ra, KiwiKaki, last spot could be TT1, he had surprised me by beating San and Nada.

There are a lot of players that are pretty equal, so I don't know which one would be better, like Kas, Mana, Naniwa, Ret etc.
    And there are players that are really overrated(in my opinion of course), like Huk, Morrow, Haypro etc. I think they are awesome players, but not as good as people are making it sound.
    "Living for the Swarm!"

Something that's important to note is that this article is a monthly article that's being written up by one of the writers at Teamliquid.net. THis means that it's better exposure... CONSTANT exposure of esports in a set of media that's an audience that's possibly far less exposed.

Again, another good thing is the exposure of articles such as this: http://kotaku.com/#!5787037/an-engli...rcraft-madness

All and all, this is the right steps to help esports get along.
    Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

They missed Adelscott. Have you guys seen his TSL 3 PvTs? Holy crap! He actually used pure gate units on 2x forge +3 armor timings in midgame! Brilliance exudes from this guy, as well as KiwiKaKi. Well, hopefully they get more spotlight in the near future, because I think they fit up there.

And, Nony should be #1 there...

Problem might be their accomplishments so far. We can watch it and see how beastly they are but they'll tend to get mostly ignored until they win something big. But i guess you could put all those players into like "underdogs" or "players who will make it big in the future".

EDIT: Also LOL at Day9 mentioning how he wasn't surprised about adelscott suddenly beating mvp in tsl3. I still remember the daily about adel's no gas pvp. Perhaps he will continue to do well in TSL3.

For people of the opinion "I completely will never pay for anything" but still wanting to watch GSL VODs....PM me. (Hint: Sharing is caring)

TLO should always be on this list. He's not the best, he doesn't win the most, but his creativity is so friggin impressive. The man validated early Ghosts and Nukes. 'Nuff said.

Wait, you guys are questioning IdrA being on the list, but not "Yellow Fever" HuK? Wat.

Maul's Avatar Member

Quote Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
    TLO should always be on this list. He's not the best, he doesn't win the most, but his creativity is so friggin impressive. The man validated early Ghosts and Nukes. 'Nuff said.
    That's why we need a new Boxer to emerge in SC2 that combines creativity with top level play.
    I really need to change this...
    Check out my maps: Maul's Spirial Turret Defense and Maul's Risk: Bel'shir

Quote Originally Posted by Maul View Post
    That's why we need a new Boxer to emerge in SC2 that combines creativity with top level play.
    Hmmm kiwikaki maybe. Possibly catz. They're both really creative and good.