Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dreamhack stockholm invitational. IM ATTENDING THE SHIT OUTA THIS!

Default Re: Dreamhack stockholm invitational. IM ATTENDING THE SHIT OUTA THIS!

meh, too bad I'm broke right now, trip to Stockholm from Riga wouldn't have been that much expensive. Well, happening once, bet they will host a tourney at Stockholm again. And that's when me and Panser gonna visit you, Todie ^^

....im all talk. ticekts sold out in 3 days and i didnt buy one.

i shall never speak of this again, its too painful
    I am an enthusiast of good strategy games, sc2Esports and rollplay, although i dont really play anything atm.
    I work an internship at a government agency this fall, and have a good time at it.
    I'm being more social, active and honest lately. in all forums.

Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Todie View Post
    ....im all talk. ticekts sold out in 3 days and i didnt buy one.

i shall never speak of this again, its too painful
    Wow dude, that seriously sucks, I know how you feel, been there done that... :/
    "Living for the Swarm!"

The tournament so far:
    Hidden Content:
    Damn it's turning out really great for protoss fans. Even some random msg to apollo "TOSS IS OP", "!@#$ TOSS" and "TOSS IMBA" i think it was.:P

PvP finals with MC vs White-Ra. They both looked so so strong this tournament. Prefer White-Ra's style over MC though.
    Last edited by JackhammerIV; 04-12-2011 at 07:07 PM.

http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/263528/1/JHammer/

For people of the opinion "I completely will never pay for anything" but still wanting to watch GSL VODs....PM me. (Hint: Sharing is caring)

If you're making an account just to PM me.....don't waste your time.

I wanted whiteRA to win. I were so excited when he had 2-0 . . .

Best god-damn production value so far and epic audience support and interaction
    VOD's wil be up tomorrow i hear.

... Next year, ill be there!
    I am an enthusiast of good strategy games, sc2Esports and rollplay, although i dont really play anything atm.
    I work an internship at a government agency this fall, and have a good time at it.

Hi.

I might study in Linköping and I guess the connections there are pretty good. So I might join it. It all depends on everything and nothing.

Hi.