Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dreamhack stockholm invitational. IM ATTENDING THE SHIT OUTA THIS!

Default Dreamhack stockholm invitational. IM ATTENDING THE SHIT OUTA THIS!

http://master.dreamhack.se/DHS11/201...-in-stockholm/

we dont know who the invitees are, but man, Finally E-sports in my own bakyard! im getting all gitty over this! buying my ticket this week for sure!
    they are even building real booths for this thing!

man oh man, what am i gonna write on my poster?! ... an SCL shoutout ofcourse, but what else?
    I am an enthusiast of good strategy games, sc2Esports and rollplay, although i dont really play anything atm.
    I work an internship at a government agency this fall, and have a good time at it.
    I'm being more social, active and honest lately. in all forums.

Hi.

Default Re: Dreamhack stockholm invitational. IM ATTENDING THE SHIT OUTA THIS!

Have fun there! If I was able to attend such an epic event, I wouldn't miss it that is for sure...
    "Living for the Swarm!"

Nice todie. Maybe make a cheerful?? Support your favourite player going there. Consider bringing something to ask them to sign or something.:P

http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/263528/1/JHammer/

For people of the opinion "I completely will never pay for anything" but still wanting to watch GSL VODs....PM me. (Hint: Sharing is caring)

If you're making an account just to PM me.....don't waste your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Todie View Post

man oh man, what am i gonna write on my poster?! ... an SCL shoutout ofcourse, but what else?
    NERF TERRAN?

Just kidding. Since the tournament will be broadcasted online, I'm sure that they'll show the audience a few times. So I guess you should come up with something creative and funny, so that everyone will notice you.

I'm looking forward to knowing which pro gamers will play.

Remember to snap tons of pictures!

Stand and deliver, that my hamster might have a better look at you.

EDIT:
    omg I missread this whole topic at first. . . disregard this post.
    Last edited by Twilice; 04-12-2011 at 02:45 PM.

Todie, when you’re there you’d better BE MERRY! YOU HEAR ME?! BE MERRY!!! Or else. <_<

Back with all gun's blazing.

Nerf protoss

Butter my biscuit.:P

For people of the opinion "I completely will never pay for anything" but still wanting to watch GSL VODs....PM me. (Hint: Sharing is caring)

MC and Jinro are first to get announced... i better buy that ticket before they run out!
    I am an enthusiast of good strategy games, sc2Esports and rollplay, although i dont really play anything atm.
    I work an internship at a government agency this fall, and have a good time at it.
    I'm being more social, active and honest lately. in all forums.

Hi.

Damn....wish i had the time to go to a big tournament.