Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The ladder is going to be a very different place for Season 2

Default Re: The ladder is going to be a very different place for Season 2

Well good enough. I bow before your incredible logic and mastery of this language. And here I thought the definition in the dictionary was right about sport, only to be humiliated on the internet. Woe is me.
    I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

Quote Originally Posted by Gifted View Post
    Dustin, your thoughts on my post? You have an uncanny ability to avoid them
    What can he say except that he was wrong? Since there's nothing else that can be said, he's going to avoid it as admitting he's wrong is beyond his willingness to do.

Rest In Peace, Old Friend.

Quote Originally Posted by TychusFindlay View Post
    What can he say except that he was wrong? Since there's nothing else that can be said, he's going to avoid it as admitting he's wrong is beyond his willingness to do.
    And if he ever makes such an admission, it's gonna be damn cold everywhere...
    I am a master tactician. It is my execution that keeps getting me killed.

spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict

throwing stones is not an olympic sport, shotput is>by that I assume it's sarcasm>by that I understand it
    you don't get it, in real life you have problems reading people signs and intentions on daily basis

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

Oh my Spychi. How desperate you are. Unable to argue intelligently and directly with facts so you have to resort to emotional diarrhea in the hopes of indirectly hurting my feelings. I'm not you. I don't get upset over teh internetz.

Yes, I know that in shot put you throw a metal ball instead of a stone (obviously) but the idea is the same. I never said throwing stones = shot put. But, if Dustin Browder had said, "That's like calling a game where you click on units to give commands is an eSport but it's not." I would have done the same thing. It's the same idea.
    Last edited by TheEconomist; 03-23-2011 at 06:29 PM.

spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict

again you are retarded, the reason why I replied is completly unrelated to whatever catfight you girls have down here
    I just loled that some of you guys didn't get his sarcasm and now I'm laughing at tychus because you are trying to get me in
    seriously

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

Yay! The gangs all here!
    I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.

He's banned so I'll make this extra brief:
    1) I was referring to other topics. You singled me out because you wanted "revenge".
    2) We understood what he said perfectly. That should be exceedingly obvious.
    3 You started with insults first. The last thing I want is more OT

Going back on topic..........................................

uhh..Blizzard said you would be automatically placed into your existing division/league for next season from what I read quickly. So even with the "Dead wood" , do not expect monumental changes unless you start whooping ass....or lose horribly out of the blue.

Quote Originally Posted by dustinbrowder View Post
    You are very weird man. Have you no logic?
    And again you had to be pretty big noob about PC not to know about the change, I mean even the birds on the trees knew about it.

...Its like calling throwing stone an athletic competition. Get a grip man and don't write nonsense...
    Shot put anyone?

Internal skill ratings used for matchmaking and league placement will carry over from the previous season, so players who have played their placement matches in the previous season will only need to play one new placement match.
    You should try reading slower. :P

Your internal skill, the number used to decide your league, stays. The entire point of the reset is to get you into a different division and clear out all the people who haven't played recently. So, expect changes, and lots of them.