View Poll Results: Will HOTS top WOL?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    32 71.11%
  • No

    3 6.67%
  • Only story wise

    6 13.33%
  • It will suck even more

    3 6.67%
  • Even a crappy facebook game can top WOL

    1 2.22%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 62

Thread: Will HOTS top WOL?

  1. #51
    Gradius's Avatar SC:L Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    9,988

    Default Re: Will HOTS top WOL?

    Quote Originally Posted by spychi View Post
    but I also learned my lesson, don't pre-order games
    So it didn't occur to you to cancel your pre-order during the months of claiming to be a boycotter? Because I remember you specifically saying that you weren't buying the game.

    Quote Originally Posted by TychusFindlay View Post
    Meh, why do I even respond? This is how Spychi makes me feel:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZBbt...eature=related
    rofl. +rep

  2. #52
    spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,224

    Default Re: Will HOTS top WOL?

    Quote Originally Posted by TychusFindlay View Post
    All I did was copy and paste from you. Notice how my grammar sounded remarkably similar to a barely english speaking polski desperately trying to spout off reasons why buying after boycotting is logical.



    You spent 400 hours on a game that it took me less than 30 hours to complete including DLC? I wish I could
    well... lemme see
    4 times played ME 1, 7 times played ME 2, each over 35 hours +- 4 hours.... oh wait ... you are an idiot hahahahahahah ha ha
    so go f%# yourself
    oh and by the term average 11 minutes I actually meant...AVERAGE!

    Quote Originally Posted by RamiZ View Post
    Damn, 2-0 for Thycus... :/
    in your opinion, in my opinion infinity (me)-0 (turd)

    Quote Originally Posted by SinsWage View Post
    It's good to see there's still some entertainment value left from Spychi. I was beginning to think that Dustin had taken all of his mojo.
    and here comes his sidekick
    Last edited by spychi; 03-16-2011 at 04:29 PM.

    Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

  3. #53
    TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,895

    Default Re: Will HOTS top WOL?

    You thought that I had assumed you played 400 hours in one play through? You thought that I believed you just ran around the Normandy for 300 hours? No. I knew you meant multiple playthroughs which is what makes it pathetic. If Mass Effect were a 150+ hour game I could understand but it's a 30-45 hours game at the most. I can't believe you can play that game seven times in a year. That's sad bro.

    Not that it matters, but since you're including Mass Effect in the 400 hours, you're going to have to add SC1 on top of SC2. I'd be willing to bet that, if you were honest with yourself, you'd've played SC1/SC2 (when each were new) a lot more than Mass Effect 1/2.

    oh and by the term average 11 minutes I actually meant...AVERAGE!
    Like I said, it takes you an average of 11 minutes to pull off your cheese? LOL.

    in your opinion, in my opinion infinity (me)-0 (turd)
    Yes, yes, we know you love your opinion and still stick with it to the dying end even in the face of incontrovertible logic and reasoning. You are the ferrous craneous for a reason. But, seriously, like everyone keeps saying, put a little more thought into what you're saying than 'turd'. Of course, you're so much of a joke that I can't even get mad or upset at anything you say because it's so hilarious. But, atleast, it'll make responding to you fun.

    That's enough off-topic though. I've stated my point and you've responded. Time to move on.

  4. #54
    spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,224

    Default Re: Will HOTS top WOL?

    Actually you can't put SC2 near SC1 not even 10000000000000km near it
    so it doesn't count, plus I played the vanilla and BW at least 12 times, because it's awesome, StarCrap 2 not soo much
    you think I'm a (whatever you just typed) I don't=I don't care
    I see why you guys are going over DB every time he makes a thread, sure too many threads in short time, still he is questioning the protecting bubble you guys made over sc2 that dodging every negative feedback
    Last edited by spychi; 03-16-2011 at 04:44 PM.

    Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

  5. #55
    TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,895

    Default Re: Will HOTS top WOL?

    I take it you're talking about the SP. You know there's an MP component, right?

    While I've got your attention, I'd like you to answer Gradius's queston.

    http://sclegacy.com/forums/showpost....5&postcount=51

    Why didn't you cancel your pre-order during those months that you were telling everyone in multiple topics you were boycottting and that Blizzard was evil and underserving of bread money.

  6. #56
    spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,224

    Default Re: Will HOTS top WOL?

    first of all I didn't pre-order the game, (I don't know where you people were told that I pre-ordered the game) I picked it up at one of shops for some unknown reason to me, it was inpulsive

    oh and I suck'd at BW if it comes to multiplayer so I didn't play it that much, mostly custom games

    Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

  7. #57

    Default Re: Will HOTS top WOL?

    Can we just get a coherent answer about this? Not back peddling or double talk. Why do you spend so much time on a forum devoted to a game you hate so passionately? I don't go terrorizing the Call Of Duty or Super Smash Bros. boards. Why do you insist on pouring salt on, squirting lemon juice in and scratching your wounds?
    I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.

  8. #58
    spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,224

    Default Re: Will HOTS top WOL?

    well maybe it's because ...IT'S A FREAKING STARCRAFT OVERALL FORUM and I have the right to bitch bout things I don't like

    Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

  9. #59

    Default Re: Will HOTS top WOL?

    That is certainly true, but I just don't see the point. I loved the Metal Gear Solid series. It was great. IMO it's now a convoluted mess that makes no sense and has a poorly created and tacked on multiplayer. I have never wasted my time trying to convince or unceasingly complain to those who still love this series and enjoy it's multiplayer component. I can simply accept that what I have is an opinion and not everything in the world is always going to go my way. To behave otherwise is to make a nuisance of myself and waste precious time that I could be devoting to something that I love, not to mention not bothering those who are discussing what they love.

    But such is the nature of the internet. There's always someone to tell you that what you like is stupid and what they like is not and I suppose it will continue that way until a person can be punched in the face via broadband connection. Everyone's tough behind a monitor.
    I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.

  10. #60
    TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    6,895

    Default Re: Will HOTS top WOL?

    http://sclegacy.com/forums/showpost....8&postcount=43

    [insert witty comment about spychi's pathetic attempt to hide behind his language ineffectiveness]

    I picked it up at one of shops for some unknown reason to me, it was inpulsive
    [insert witty comment about spychi's hypocrisy and illogical behavior]

    I have the right to bitch bout things I don't like
    [Insert comment about the return to form of the ferrous craneous]

    [Insert comment about how the score is now (me) 3 to 0 (turd)]

Similar Threads

  1. What changes in multiplayer for HoTS?
    By Rake in forum StarCraft Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 11:21 AM
  2. HotS unlikely to launch in 2011.
    By DeltaCadimus in forum StarCraft Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 11:48 AM
  3. HOTS How many missions?
    By dustinbrowder in forum StarCraft Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 07:47 PM
  4. Art Ideas for Patch / HotS
    By Wankey in forum StarCraft Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 04:37 PM
  5. soo...when HotS?
    By spychi in forum StarCraft Discussion
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 03:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •