3 6.67%
  • Even a crappy facebook game can top WOL

1 2.22%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Will HOTS top WOL?

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

Default Re: Will HOTS top WOL?

Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post
    So will we have another spychi boycott (lol) on our hands? x)
    No, he's already spent 60$ so, logically, he's going to need to pay another $40-$60 so that the original 60$ is worth it.

Unanimous "Yes".

spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Gradius View Post

So will we have another spychi boycott (lol) on our hands? x)
    Not this time ma'am, not only I know that I can't expect wonders but I also learned my lesson, don't pre-order games, unless Mass Effect Universe game is comming out

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by spychi View Post
    Not this time ma'am
    OH SNAP! That's like Nuke! Rock, paper, scissors got nothing on it. What will Gradius do?!?! Grad, buddy, PM me if you need counseling. You can cry on my shoulder. Always happy to help a friend through hard times.

unless Mass Effect Universe game is comming out
    Amazing how you've spent more time with StarCraft 2 (teh worst game of all time that is second on the list for your worst games ever made this year that you heartily boycotted but then bought but only played to get your money's worth but played enough to be "really good at" and then strongly desired to expend limited IRL time to become the best polish gamer better even than pepe teh leetpolski your role model and absolutely loved but hated and will now boycott then buy then bitch and bitch ... and bitch ... and ... bitch ... and then buy again and again after boycotting) than 'Mass Effect Universe' game.

Meh, why do I even respond? This is how Spychi makes me feel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZBbt...eature=related

Last edited by TheEconomist; 03-15-2011 at 08:49 PM.

lmao Tychus

spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict

Quote Originally Posted by TychusFindlay View Post
    OH SNAP! That's like Nuke! Rock, paper, scissors got nothing on it. What will Gradius do?!?! Grad, buddy, PM me if you need counseling. You can cry on my shoulder. Always happy to help a friend through hard times.

Amazing how you've spent more time with StarCraft 2 than 'Mass Effect Universe' game.

Meh, why do I even respond? This is how Spychi makes me feel:

first no, I spent more time on both Mass Effect 1&2 than on any other game, which is near 400 hours...I've spent on SC2 like 150 hours, cause an average of my all games I think is near 11 minutes, by which I cheese
    second, because you're a retard and thats what retards do, no wonder you have problems expressing yourself
    OH SNAP YOU'RE A TURD
    Last edited by spychi; 03-16-2011 at 04:16 AM.

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

first no, I spent more time on both Mass Effect 1&2 than on any other game, which is near 400 hours...I've spent on SC2 like 150 hours, cause an average of my all games I think is near 11 minutes, by which I cheese
    second, because you're a retard and thats what retards do, no wonder you have problems expressing yourself
    OH SNAP YOU'RE A TURD
    Now come on, you can do better than that...
    That looked like low economy attack in comparison to Tychus'...
    "Living for the Swarm!"

no wonder you have problems expressing yourself
    All I did was copy and paste from you. Notice how my grammar sounded remarkably similar to a barely english speaking polski desperately trying to spout off reasons why buying after boycotting is logical.

I spent more time on both Mass Effect 1&2 than on any other game, which is near 400 hours
    You spent 400 hours on a game that it took me less than 30 hours to complete including DLC? I wish I could, ignoring the fact that I don't believe you, be surprised. You are the person who decided to play a "horrible game" just so you could get "really good at it" and become the best Polish gamer instead, of, you know, devoting that time towards something that is actually beneficial other than epeen and improve your life. If you're not doing it because you enjoy it, you might as well be working. Working has real-life benefits. StarCraft 2 has no tangible logical benefit for you.

Also, If you're going to spend so much time on an RPG, at least make it one that has depth and replayability even remotely close to 400 hours. I don't see how spraying bullets at monsters and pretending there's any skill or thinking involved is fun for 400 hours. I was growing bored of the game by around 25 hours.

by which I cheese
    I hope you burn in Hell for your crimes against humanity.

Also, it takes 11 minutes for your cheese to work? LOL.

OH SNAP YOU'RE A TURD
    Last edited by TheEconomist; 03-16-2011 at 07:54 AM.

It's good to see there's still some entertainment value left from Spychi. I was beginning to think that Dustin had taken all of his mojo.
    I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.

Damn, 2-0 for Thycus... :/
    "Living for the Swarm!"