Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Old cinematic in HD

Default Old cinematic in HD

http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/25908
    to download 490mb hd version

yeh baby
    Last edited by mgcemir; 08-17-2009 at 04:50 PM.

Default Re: Old cinematic in HD

So it was pulled?

Well, was it any longer than the one we saw last time?

there is a new link to 1up its 490mb , its the same . maybe it starts 3 seconds earlier that the one we saw before, but the detail is mindblowing on hd.

Ah, okay then, thank you.

The reason I asked was that the cinematic we saw ended rather abruptly. I'm under the assumption that is was a bit longer, but they chose to leave a part out.

No matter.

spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict

If you guys would listen properly, you would realize that it's Karren Strassman and Kerrigan has a longer script of text.

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by Muspelli View Post
    Ah, okay then, thank you.

The reason I asked was that the cinematic we saw ended rather abruptly. I'm under the assumption that is was a bit longer, but they chose to leave a part out.
    They did, the full cinematic should be about 3 or 5 minutes long and features a fight between Kerrigan and Zeratul.

Quote Originally Posted by spychi View Post
    If you guys would listen properly, you would realize that it's Karren Strassman and Kerrigan has a longer script of text.
    i actually thought it was the old kerrigan, just more lines and a bit slower. if your right, and i believe you are, then this voice works for me.

Her voice is just too smooth for Kerrigan. I don't like it at all. She's talented enough but she doesn't... bring it the way Talken did. She's too relaxed, not insistent enough. It's not like she's about to strike at any moment.

But she has the arrogance and confidence down for sure.

And if that's not Jim Cummings playing Zeratul well then... my ears must have died.

Also: This confrontation means so little now. I mean before we at least had Glynnis, and Zeratul doesn't talk a whole lot back. So there's no... familiarity with the relationship anymore. Glynnis' delivery of the line was downright patronizing, Stassman's is just kinda... I don't even know how to describe it.
    Last edited by Aldrius; 08-17-2009 at 04:29 AM.

The Mother of all Queens!

Thanks to Dynamik- for the signature!

spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict

@Aldrius
    Yeah, I think that we all can agree that Glynn was great at the original version of that Cinematic.

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

Glynnis isn't coming back, get over it or shut up. Is everyone going to start crying every single time we hear Kerrigan speak in a trailer? It's becoming sickening.