Follow me on Twitter!
    Beloved.

Default Re: Somethings going down Monday&Tuesday

well you know what it is soooo you are just teasing us ;(
    Quote Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
    I want my name in bright yellow, to represent "Forum Douchebag."

Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    when MedievalDragon says something is big... It's generally pretty big. This guy knows stuff before Blizzard thought about it lol. But I rly dont know what this will be about. It CANT be THAT big.
    It can. But that just gets me more excited about Blizzcon since that would have to be that much bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamshank View Post
    well you know what it is soooo you are just teasing us ;(
    I haven't called anything a "loregasm" and I don't have any timers - I have no idea what you mean when you say I'm teasing you...

~LoA
    Follow me on Twitter!
    Beloved.

Quote Originally Posted by LordofAscension View Post
    I haven't called anything a "loregasm" and I don't have any timers - I have no idea what you mean when you say I'm teasing you...

~LoA
    haha I wouldn't expect you to call anything a loregasm ever :P
    Quote Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
    I want my name in bright yellow, to represent "Forum Douchebag."

Quote Originally Posted by Domi87 View Post
    Beta Tues, need the 3 days to work out any major lag/crash issues for Blizzcon so everyone there can join and test out online beta games
    Again, no one, nor fansites know when beta will start. Said it earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by lordofascension View Post
    i haven't called anything a "loregasm" and i don't have any timers - i have no idea what you mean when you say i'm teasing you...

~loa
    IM ONTO YOU!!!!

o\ /o
    Last edited by ArcherofAiur; 08-16-2009 at 11:19 PM.

LOL wrong thread... ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    This is interesting. I knew about that "hidden" countdown but I just realise it's going to be over in 3 hours and 40 mins.

But here are my questions :

If this is that important and about the NDA... Why wasn't the NDA scheduled to end at/after Blizzcon? If this is a big news, why would Blizzard want fansites to spoil everything?

Also, how can we know this is about StarCraft 2 at all? Of course I would love to see the beta announced... But let's not forget about the next WoW Expansion that could/will be announced this weekend. And what about Diablo3?! There is 2 more classes to show.

Do we have a proof that this announcement that will be posted at midnight pst will be about StarCraft 2? And will it be that of a huge announcement? I can't imagine Blizzard giving away big news less than a week before the Blizzcon. Else than having something we need to SEE.

My theories:
    - StarCraft 2 WoL plot (or the beginning)
    - WoW new expansion plot. Having the next evil guy announced, Deathwing or anything.
    - Diablo 3 plot. How can we have ANOTHER diablo... weren't they killed. I think alot of people would like to have some post D2 story.
    I'm thinking Blizzard is going to send out a lot of Single Player info tonight, then wait a few days for it to sink in, then launch B.net 2 at Blizzcon, and then launch the beta shortly afterwards.

Whoa this just got posted at: http://www.blizzplanet.com/blog/comm...ungry_for_you/

Note: Allow a couple of minutes after the countdown is over for pages to be switched “ON”. Although the article has 16 pages, screenshots have their own separate page thus I will have to go through 39 switches. Sneak Peek?

16 screenshots
    HD Video
    one-on-one Interview with ...
    FAQ
    Much more ...