Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Epic moments of MP-games - in pics!

MuppZA's Avatar Junior Member

Default Re: Epic moments of MP-games - in pics!

Quote Originally Posted by Todie View Post
    epic pics dont just appear; watch the rep and take a screenshot
    M'kay

<-Is it just me or does it look like the Mohandar avatar is... jacking off o.O

I haven't had any epicness in so long I should try and play a few original games instead of mindlessly randoming...

Epic and proeprly executed moments of tactical Zerg epicness is hard to come by IMO; its generally much more about trying to avoid the epic f the enemy that can happen when you as zerg is forced to fight in a bad position and/or with a bad composition of units, against P or T ruthless unit combinations. (this doenst imply imbalance; its just how the game works) .. im trying to find ways around this; playstyles that allow for more straightforward and resorce effective turnouts (doing OK vs T, still struggling vs P)

... as long as we're brining up VOD's over pics though; VOD snippets are better (or failing that, pointing out what and when the peak(s) of the epic occur)
    perfect example IMO: "Destiny's baneling anology" (he's a 2800+ diamond zerg on NA, frequently streaming with attitude and humour. the language used in this snippet is not for the ears of women n'or children) :

similar and equally hillarious: "the retard magnet" : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl_6q557AkY
    Last edited by Todie; 01-07-2011 at 04:25 PM.
    I am an enthusiast of good strategy games, sc2Esports and rollplay, although i dont really play anything atm.
    I work an internship at a government agency this fall, and have a good time at it.
    I'm being more social, active and honest lately. in all forums.

Hi.

lol!!!

i was like... "WTF is wrong with this dude?" when he starts talking about banelings and rape, but when he starts to scream "YOU CANT LEAVE!!!" i just start laughing my ass off and then when he says "i always want to rape someone"... is just to much xDDDDDD

yes, that's clearly one for the ages. (i just found a similar one; "the retard magnet", edited into end of last post)
    Last edited by Todie; 01-07-2011 at 04:26 PM.
    I am an enthusiast of good strategy games, sc2Esports and rollplay, although i dont really play anything atm.
    I work an internship at a government agency this fall, and have a good time at it.
    I'm being more social, active and honest lately. in all forums.

Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Todie View Post
    Epic and proeprly executed moments of tactical Zerg epicness is hard to come by IMO; its generally much more about trying to avoid the epic f the enemy that can happen when you as zerg is forced to fight in a bad position and/or with a bad composition of units, against P or T ruthless unit combinations. (this doenst imply imbalance; its just how the game works) .. im trying to find ways around this; playstyles that allow for more straightforward and resorce effective turnouts (doing OK vs T, still struggling vs P)

... as long as we're brining up VOD's over pics though; VOD snippets are better (or failing that, pointing out what and when the peak(s) of the epic occur)
    perfect example IMO: "Destiny's baneling anology" (he's a 2800+ diamond zerg on NA, frequently streaming with attitude and humour. the language used in this snippet is not for the ears of women n'or children) :

similar and equally hillarious: "the retard magnet" : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl_6q557AkY
    Some of the funniest shit I've seen in a loooong time!

Stand and deliver, that my hamster might have a better look at you.

Omg that was fkin halarious.

He seems like someone that other people hate but meh imma just enjoy the laughs for now.
    ~KyranX

Here's one I can contribute. It was early on in a 3v3 game. Our opponents barely were venturing out of their base so we decided to contain them. When one was left we wanted to attack when our armies were close to 200 supply.

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

@Todie: Looks like a commentator DSquid can finally approve of.

Rest In Peace, Old Friend.