Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: For all our sakes

spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict

Default For all our sakes

Let's pretend that SC2 had never happened, at least the story
    let's all pretend that it was a fanfic nothing canon...I just had about enough of this bullshit when I tried to play the campaign once again, I tried to understand, maybe I got some facts in the game wrong hell I even tried to justify...but no, nothing I saw in the story I can justify or understand.

After few months since the release I say ignore anything that happened in sc2.

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

ooZer0's Avatar Junior Member

Default Re: For all our sakes

Or you could be a multiplayer oriented gamer and not care about campaigns and storylines ; )
    Go back to laddering! You need to catch up with Smung! /schlack

Quote Originally Posted by spychi View Post
    Let's pretend that SC2 had never happened, at least the story
    let's all pretend that it was a fanfic nothing canon...I just had about enough of this bullshit when I tried to play the campaign once again, I tried to understand, maybe I got some facts in the game wrong hell I even tried to justify...but no, nothing I saw in the story I can justify or understand.

After few months since the release I say ignore anything that happened in sc2.
    i'd wait for heart of the swarm so we get 2/3rds of the puzzle before i start disowning it.

unlike most newcomers I like to have an awesome singleplayer experience rather than mutliplayer

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

Ya i've been going through the single player too to get more achievements.
    My tip: Just skip the cutscenes. It makes more sense that way
    KCCO

Quote Originally Posted by Carsickness View Post
    Ya i've been going through the single player too to get more achievements.
    My tip: Just skip the cutscenes. It makes more sense that way
    Agreed ^^

Quote Originally Posted by spychi View Post
    unlike most newcomers I like to have an awesome singleplayer experience rather than mutliplayer
    You were expecting the sequel to one of the greatest and biggest esports games to deliver that?
    SC2 is a multiplayer game with a single-player component, not the other way around

Pandonetho's Avatar SC:L Addict

We have a enough of these threads already don't you think?

Also, I spy Nicol Bolas creeping this thread at this current moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammy View Post
    You were expecting the sequel to one of the greatest and biggest esports games to deliver that?
    SC2 is a multiplayer game with a single-player component, not the other way around
    yes I expected that the sequel of the best storymode game till Half Life 2 to be also awesome