Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Epic moments of MP-games - in pics!

Default Epic moments of MP-games - in pics!

sometimes you play a game where some epic stuff happens, like a great nuke hit or whatever else it might be. its cool to share these moments, but sometimes, expecting everyone to watch the replay and look out for it is asking for a bit too much.

a screenshot with one minute of editing can be better for these.

let me start:

probably the most epic way i've ever ended a game with Z; playing around after you've actually already won doesnt quite count.

looking forward to other contributions, sooner or later
    Last edited by Todie; 01-07-2011 at 02:23 PM. Reason: I CANT TYPE!
    I am an enthusiast of good strategy games, sc2Esports and rollplay, although i dont really play anything atm.
    I work an internship at a government agency this fall, and have a good time at it.
    I'm being more social, active and honest lately. in all forums.

Hi.

Default Re: Epic moments of MP-games - in pics!

Quote Originally Posted by Todie View Post
    soetimes you play a game where some epic stuff happens, like a great nuke hit or whatever else it might be. its cool to sahre tehse moments, but sometmes, expecting everyone to watch the replay and lok out for it is asking for a bit too much.

a screenshot with one minute of editing can be better for these.

let me start:

probably the most epic way i've ever ended a game with Z; playing around after youve actually already won doesnt quite count.

looking forward to other contributions, sooner or later
    Bah, by looking at the mini-map, I'd say you would have won either way

true that, i had an advantage; jsut took out his 3rd in center (coutnerattack) .. but he did have his nat up i just never looked beyond the mineral line.

... i was slgihtly favored, only scored 9+9 points, but the sum of the game was epic enough to me, and it didnt feel already decided before i pulled this off!

NP in the heat of a battle is one thing but this, takinga few units and staying way out of range with everything includign the infestors, that creates a SICK tactical advantage (especialy when forcing enemy to stay and "fight", using fungal)
    I am an enthusiast of good strategy games, sc2Esports and rollplay, although i dont really play anything atm.
    I work an internship at a government agency this fall, and have a good time at it.

Hi.

lol, I love you Todie

should get back to sc2 after the patch and get into some funky action.

should get back to sc2 after the patch and get into some funky action.
    You'd better, boy.

Back with all gun's blazing.

I will submit a video I call "The Return Of The Emperor" instead of a pic.

yeh, i saw that live... GSL spoilers:
    Hidden Content:
    ]sort of anticlimactic given the bad observer though; i desperately want to see that actual replay so taht i can look up the moment of the mules-on-scv

part eason i made this thread though, is toencorage everyone to share THEIR OWN experiences; a picture can be so fun and accessible that it need not matter so much if the context isnt Żber-1337

Hi.

MuppZA's Avatar Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Todie View Post
    part eason i made this thread though, is toencorage everyone to share THEIR OWN experiences; a picture can be so fun and accessible that it need not matter so much if the context isnt Żber-1337
    Have no epic MP pic but a custom game with massive storms on immortals! want to see?

<-Is it just me or does it look like the Mohandar avatar is... jacking off o.O

Quote Originally Posted by MuppZA View Post
    Have no epic MP pic but a custom game with massive storms on immortals! want to see?
    Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by MuppZA View Post
    epic pics dont just appear; watch the rep and take a screenshot

Hi.