PDA

View Full Version : new Diablo II patch - what was your request?

Wayward Meteor
05-22-2009, 11:35 PM
I didn't actually post this in that thread (by the time I heard about it the thing was 100+ pages long) but most of all I'd like to see a general drop % increase in all magic/unique/runes/whatever's good. Just one or two percent would make a world of difference. Why? well...

I quit playing D2 a year ago. I made the decision one Sunday afternoon after doing Hell magic runs with a friend for 4 hours. We died, a lot, and after all that work we had nothing decent to show for it. I realized that those 4 hours were completely wasted. I hadn't even had fun; all I had to show for it was frustration. I thought, "Now why am I playing this?". I haven't touched the game since.

I don't like how to be viable at all in Hell you have to have incredible items, and those items are nigh impossible to get unless you can do MF runs in hell... it's a catch-22. I don't have the time or patience to play the game for 100 hours to get a decent character. Just a slight magic drop increase would potentially cut down on hours wasted for nothing.

Wayward Meteor
05-24-2009, 12:15 AM
No one cares then, huh?

Huh.

Well the only way I'll ever play again is if this patch makes the game actually fun again/

sandwich_bird
05-27-2009, 01:21 AM
No one cares then, huh?

Huh.

Well the only way I'll ever play again is if this patch makes the game actually fun again/same here. I demand d3 stuff in the patch.