PDA

View Full Version : There's two forums I think we could use.

n00bonicPlague
09-03-2009, 05:28 PM
One is a "Blizzard Art" forum.
This would be a place for any and all Blizzard related official art and fan art for any of its franchises.

The other is a "General Gaming" forum.
This would be a place to discuss any and all games that are not SC related, those within Blizzard and those not.

sandwich_bird
09-04-2009, 09:49 AM
One is a "Blizzard Art" forum.
This would be a place for any and all Blizzard related official art and fan art for any of its franchises.

The other is a "General Gaming" forum.
This would be a place to discuss any and all games that are not SC related, those within Blizzard and those not.I don't think we would need a blizzard art forum but a general gaming forum would be great.

Islandsnake
09-04-2009, 10:10 AM
Blizzard art = meh

But a Art Forum wouldn't be too bad

n00bonicPlague
09-04-2009, 01:09 PM
Blizzard art = meh

But a Art Forum wouldn't be too bad
Now that I think about it that would be better.

And we could still have a Blizzard Art sticky if desired.

So a "General Gaming" forum and a "General Art" forum...

sounds good :)

Sarov
09-04-2009, 01:14 PM
Now that I think about it that would be better.

And we could still have a Blizzard Art sticky if desired.

So a "General Gaming" forum and a "General Art" forum...

sounds good :)

Sounds good to me.

All I care about right now is having an art forum; the gaming forum, not so much, if only because I don't play any games at the moment. Although I have a few that I would like to play. Even so, it's not a bad idea.

n00bonicPlague
09-04-2009, 01:27 PM
Although I have a few that I would like to play.
SC2 comes to mind......

lol

Sarov
09-04-2009, 01:35 PM
SC2 comes to mind......

lol

Yes. That's the obvious one.

I was more so referring to ones I've either tried out but haven't really played that aren't Blizzard titles. Examples, Left 4 Dead and Resident Evil 5 for the ones I've tried out but haven't really played all too long and Halo 3 for the ones I haven't played at all.

I need something to do while I wait for WoL to be released since I don't have a Beta key.

Visions of Khas
09-04-2009, 02:09 PM
I need something to do while I wait for WoL
I saw "WoL" and read "World of Lorecraft". I'm hopeless.

I'm in favor of both these forums. We have a sizable Blizz Art thread, dynamiK's signature thread. There's Freespace and a number of other artists here, including Sarov and myself (well, student). Why not?

As for the other gaming forum, all I have to say is: Prototype. MUST DISCUSS!

Sarov
09-04-2009, 02:22 PM
I saw "WoL" and read "World of Lorecraft". I'm hopeless.

I'm in favor of both these forums. We have a sizable Blizz Art thread, dynamiK's signature thread. There's Freespace and a number of other artists here, including Sarov and myself (well, student). Why not?

As for the other gaming forum, all I have to say is: Prototype. MUST DISCUSS!

Heh.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'm allowed to bump a thread that's old. Or are we...? And either way, I was thinking of making my own art thread that way it's easier to organize where all the art will be. But if they made a forum specifically for art that would be even cooler. Because not many people visit the Off Topic forum, at least that's the way it seems to me.

Also, I heard about that game from a friend and I watched a video on it. He wants to get the game. To me, it looks like so much fun!

Visions of Khas
09-04-2009, 02:25 PM
Also, I heard about that game from a friend and I watched a video on it. He wants to get the game. To me, it looks like so much fun!

If you enjoy ramming into a civilian and riding on him like a meat skate board; or diving from the top of the tallest buildings in New York city and hitting the ground, causing massive earthquakes; or EATING PEOPLE ALIVE; or destroying an entire battalion of soldiers, mutants, zombies and blood-thirsty monsters...

... Then yeah, you should like it. :D

Sarov
09-04-2009, 02:29 PM
If you enjoy ramming into a civilian and riding on him like a meat skate board; or diving from the top of the tallest buildings in New York city and hitting the ground, causing massive earthquakes; or EATING PEOPLE ALIVE; or destroying an entire battalion of soldiers, mutants, zombies and blood-thirsty monsters...

... Then yeah, you should like it. :D

Oh yeah. That definitely sounds like fun. :D

LordofAscension
09-04-2009, 02:29 PM
Thanks for your suggestions guys - we'll review the interest in these boards and consider it.

~LoA