PDA

View Full Version : Site down for a while?

Twilice
08-10-2011, 12:27 PM
For quite some time I was unavailable to enter the forums, I could enter any other part though. I were going to send an e-mail but I guess I got lazy. . .

LordofAscension
08-10-2011, 01:36 PM
There is a big announcement at the top of every forum regarding this:

http://sclegacy.com/forums/announcement.php?f=6&a=9

I'd be happy to answer additional questions if you or anyone else has them.

~LoA

Sheliek
08-10-2011, 06:43 PM
I'm glad it wasn't some bigger problem. Good to see it's all been worked out.

almostfamous
08-13-2011, 11:58 AM
Hi LoA, I'm not sure if there is still something wrong with the coding/whatnot but I am only able to access sclegacy in any meaningful manner when I do not use Chrome. I am currently using IE7 (I think?) to write this message. I thought I should pass on this information to you could decide what, if anything, should be done. Thanks!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that when I got to sclegacy I automatically download a silly ass file that I can not make heads nor tails of.

Todie
08-25-2011, 01:33 PM
There is a big announcement at the top of every forum regarding this:

http://sclegacy.com/forums/announcement.php?f=6&a=9

I'd be happy to answer additional questions if you or anyone else has them.

~LoA

i cant actually access that.. apparently, im not privileged enough. (its telling me)

regardless, im glad the site is back up, hopefully ppl find their way back here sooner rather than later.

Twilice
08-25-2011, 04:28 PM
It's because it was after the first downtime, now this is the second one ^^ They are not the same I think.

AJ
08-25-2011, 06:01 PM
It's all part of the same downtime. :)

And the problem with Chrome is just that they hold a local cache file longer than other browsers, I experienced this as well. You just need to force the browser to empty its cache and you should be able to load the site again via Chrome if you still encounter this.

Genopath
08-25-2011, 06:24 PM
On chrome spamming repeatedly F5 will do the trick too :P

JackhammerIV
08-26-2011, 01:00 AM
Finally the site is back up.:D YAY!!! Now to browse through and update the GSL and GSTL threads.

DeltaCadimus
08-26-2011, 10:22 AM
And we're away from Stone Age once more. Thank you, SCLegacy admins.