The seventh beta patch is out, and can be seen below.
- The Void Siphon and Entomb abilities have been removed.
- This unit has a new ability called Pulsar Beam.
- The Oracle channels a beam at an enemy structure that deals 25 damage every second.
- 2 mana is drained per second from the Oracle while this ability is channeled.
- This ability has a range of 5.
- This unit has a new ability called Time Warp.
- The Oracle creates a temporal field that slows all ground units’ movement speed within a 3.5 radius by 50%.
- This ability costs 75 energy to cast
- This ability can be cast from 9 range.
- Oracle build time has decreased from 60 to 35 seconds.
- Damage has been increased from 25 to 30.
- The +massive damage bonus no longer requires an upgrade at the Fleet Beacon.
- +Massive damage has been decreased from 35 to 30.
- This unit has a new ability called Envision.
- This ability grants the Mothership Core detection for 30 seconds.
- This ability costs 50 energy to cast.
- This ability grants detection within the Mothership Core’s sight range (14).
- The Purify ability no longer grants detection to the Nexus.
- The Purify ability has been renamed to “Photon Overcharge”.
- The speed of Burrow Charge has been increased from 2.25 to 3.75.
- The duration of Blinding Cloud has been increased from 10 to 14 seconds.
- This unit now completely blocks pathing when placed next to other structures, including other Spine Crawlers.
- Zerglings and other small units can no longer squeeze in between Spine Crawlers.
- The scale of this unit has been increased from 0.85 to 0.95.
- Transformation to Hellbat no longer requires an upgrade and is enabled once an Armory is built.
Battle.net - Balance Update #7