The sixth beta patch is out, and can be seen below.
- When Purify is cast on a player’s Nexus, it now also grants detection to 13 range.
- Energize has been removed.
- The cost of Entomb has been lowered from 100 to 75, while the duration has been increased from 50 to 60 seconds.
- Revelation has been changed to the following:
- This ability will now also work on buildings, granting 3 vision around every unit it hits.
- The duration has been increased from 45 seconds to 60 seconds, and the cost has been increased from 50 to 75.
- This ability will no longer grant detection.
- This ability will not affect cloaked targets, even if you have detection of them at the time.
- The button arrangement for this unit has been adjusted to list Void Siphon first and Entomb last.
- This unit’s native bonus damage to massive units has been removed.
- This unit no longer requires a Fleet Beacon.
- We have added a new weapon upgrade called Quantic Reactor at the Fleet Beacon which will grant Tempest attacks +35 damage to massive units.
- Quantic Reactor costs 200/200.
- The cost of this unit has been changed from 300/300 to 300/200.
- The supply cost for this unit has changed from 6 to 4.
- The scale of this unit has been lowered from 1 to 0.9.
- Hallucination no longer requires research.
- Viper acceleration has been increased from 2.125 to 3. The radius of Blinding Cloud has increased from 1.5 to 2.
- This unit no longer requires an Evolution Chamber.
- The setup time for this unit has been increased from 2 seconds to 3 seconds.
- This unit has been renamed to “Hellbat.”
Battle.net - Balance Update #6