The fifth patch for Heart of the Swarm is out. Read the patch post here and the comments about the changes here.
- This unit has a new missile ability called Unstable Payload.
- Unstable Payload is an auto-cast ability that initiates once the Widow Mine is burrowed. It cannot be turned off unless the unit is unburrowed.
- This ability launches a missile at a target within 5 range, then starts to rearm another missile.
- Unstable Payload does 160 damage to a single target and 40 splash damage.
- The missile auto-acquires cloaked units.
- The missile auto-acquires temporary units like Hallucinations, Infested Terrans, and Locusts.
- It takes 40 seconds to rearm the missile. The cost is free for now.
- The build time of this unit has increased to 40 seconds.
- The Phase Shield ability has been removed
- This unit has a new ability called Void Siphon.
- The Oracle channels a beam at an enemy structure that deals 3 damage and harvests 3 minerals every second until canceled. (Note: This ability will not cause the opposing player to lose minerals.)
- The range is 7.
- The damage/harvest effect ticks when you cast the ability and every sequential second following.
- Void Siphon costs 50 energy to cast.
- This unit’s Purify ability has changed.
- When a player casts Purify on their Nexus, it grants the Nexus the ability to attack, no longer requiring the Core to attach itself.
- The Nexus weapon has a range of 13 and a damage of 20.
- Purify now lasts for 60 seconds and still costs 100 energy.
- The scale of this unit has been lowered to 0.8.
- This unit has had its shield/health lowered to 60/130.
- This unit now costs 2 supply.
Battle.net - Balance Update #5