Patch 1.5.2 for StarCraft II is out, consisting of general bug fixes.
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty – Patch 1.5.2
- Pathing has been adjusted. Units will once again take the most optimal route to their destinations.
- Variables.txt will now automatically recover from invalid combinations that could lead to performance issues.
- Added additional information to the FPS Toggle.
- Fixed a number of cases where hotkeys could not be bound in certain keyboard configurations.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in custom maps when improperly destroying triggers.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in custom maps when canceling building progress using triggers.
- Fixed a number of crashes and de-syncing issues that could sometimes occur in Arcade games.
- The functionality for the “Use command instead of control for hotkeys” option has been clarified:
- When Command as Control is checked, this enables command as control and disables command for right-click.
- When Command as Control is unchecked, this disables command as control and enables command for right-click.
- MacOS hotkey commands are now working properly when StarCraft II is in focus.
Battle.net - Patch 1.5.2 Now Live