Another balance update preview is out, going over changes to macro mechanics, the Cyclone, the Zealot, and more.
Macro mechanics changes:
- Spawn Larva is reduced to 2 per injection, and set to autocast by default
- M.U.L.E. is removed
- Chrono Boost is removed
- Warpgate research time reduced to 140, from 160
- Disruptor build reduced to 50, from 60
- Added one additional supply to Nexus
- Anti-air attack reinstated, but damage is reduced
- Damage against ground units is reduced
- Removed current upgrades and replaced with one which greatly increases Lock On damage against both air and ground units
Zealot Charge upgrade
- Speed bonus is reset to Heart of the Swarm levels
- Charge deals 30 damage on hit
- Warping in at Pylons takes 16 seconds
- Pylon power is buffed when touching a Nexus or a Warpgate
- Warping in takes 2 seconds in this case
- Warping in takes 2 seconds from Warp Prisms
Rapid Deployment Medivac upgrade removed
- New upgrade added: High Capacity Fuel Tanks - Increases the speed boost duration of Ignite Afterburners by 50%
- Disruptors now shoot out a ball of energy that can be manually controlled.
- This energy ball blows up after a few seconds, dealing high damage.
- Disruptor invulnerability removed. Energy balls are invulnerable.
- If the Disruptor is killed, the energy ball fizzles dealing no damage.
Enemy Spawn location display increased from 10 seconds to 25 seconds
The explanations for these changes can be found on the official post.
Battle.net - Legacy of the Void Beta: Balance Update Preview - August 20