A small patch is out for the Legacy of the Void beta, and you can see its contents below.
- Fixed an issue where users attempting to launch the game from the executable file would receive an error.
- Fixed an issue where uninstalling Legacy of the Void beta would not remove all the intended files.
- The beta client version displayed on Battle.net Desktop App now matches the version found in the game client login screen.
- The “Scan and Repair” feature is now available to Legacy of the Void beta installations.
- Fixed an issue with consistency in installation flow themes.
- Fixed an issue where only the 32-bit client was able to launch via the Battle.net Desktop App.
- Players can now switch languages in the Void beta client without receiving an error message.
Battle.net - Legacy of the Void Beta Patch 2.5.0