Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blizzard plans to release Nada vs. Moon anyway.

Exclamation Blizzard plans to release Nada vs. Moon anyway.

UPDATE: Better translation courtesy of TL.net

Ever since the decision was made to have the exhibition matches, a battle-report (game analysis) was already being talked about. Currently, the developers are reviewing the replays and should a decision be made regarding the release of the replays and/or analysis, a post will be made.

If all goes well, there will be news nest week; and for those who were not there to see it live, we (the Bnet admins?) are strongly advising the developers to do so.
    http://forums.battle.net/thread.html...48795&sid=3005

Google Translate
    The first exhibition game of professional gamers have been in progress since the decision, on the day of the battle game based on a report form to configure the video and I was left to mind. Exhibition games in the refresh of the current development team (Replay) to review the file and the public to show whether and to what the land is determined, we will let you let you know again.
    Be able to tell the news to be delivered as early as next week, though, people at the scene did not match toyou to be a good gift for us, is strongly requested.

That's good news, I hope to be able to tell ^ ^
    Yahoo Babel Fish
    When initially the demonstration game progress of the pro gamer becomes decision from, the day condition composing the image of combatant report form with character mind is to do. Currently demonstration game sees again from the development team, (investigates Replay) files and whether to opening to the public and what kind of condition seems and is a drill thing, when is decided, again will inform to everybody and in order.
    Being quick and in the next week news appears to be being electrolysis drill possibility, not to be able to see a condition the possibility becoming the futures which even to the minutes is good in order to be from site, us powerfully is in the process of requesting.

Good news electrolysis drill possibility will be and ^^
    If anyone can manage a better translation, by all means......
    Last edited by n00bonicPlague; 08-01-2009 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Better translation.

Default Re: Blizzard plans to release Nada vs. Moon anyway.

Fantastic news! Though I'm still hoping the beta starts before this so I don't care about watching this game any more... ha!

My head hurts.... but I hope you're right.

Back with all gun's blazing.

My head hurts too much trying to make sense of that, but if this thread's title is true, then I'm a happy fanboy :P.

I'm looking forward to seeing the new electrolysis drill unit in SC2.

I asked an korean friend to translate ;P

**From the time when we first decieded the pro exhibition match, We planed to release replay-video like Battle Reports.
    Now, developing team is reviewing these replays, and When we finally decide that release or not and which replays will be release, We will inform infos to you.
    If it is soon, it will be next week.

I hope that we can give you good Infos ^ ^ .**

His english is a bit rusty, but still a much more clearer translation

The first professional gamers on exhibition games this decision was made since the game on the day battle based on the report form of images that which, in mind, I. In the current development of the exhibition games (Replay) files, and is considering whether the game and show the question you to let you know again. As early as next week to decide whether the news to be able to offer, from the scene to see game have not ashamed of myself before the good gifts to strongly request them. good news to you I hope they ^^
    Bleh hopefully this makes more sense.

Ugh...

Last day in July and we are still hoping for new battle reports? All year, I guessed June beta at the latest and now here I am a day away from August hoping for Battle Report 4.

Sorry about my bad attitude, thanks for the news and translations.

Quote Originally Posted by Pick View Post
    Ugh...

Last day in July and we are still hoping for new battle reports?
    Don't feel bad. Many were so naive.

Not I, of course, but many.

Excelent!
    Suggestion: Update the original post with the human-translated text.