Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10 Reasons Why GOD HATES FRANCE!

Default 10 Reasons Why GOD HATES FRANCE!

Quote:
    France has a long, bloody, and shameful history of persecuting anyone who doesn’t bow down and kiss their ass. While embracing every sin imaginable, this filthy nation violently persecutes anyone who’s not catholic and has taken to imprisoning and fining those who dare to stand up and say that it’s not okay to be a fag!

Link: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=51230

Default Re: 10 Reasons Why GOD HATES FRANCE!

This is a troll, right? Please tell me this is a troll.

ooZer0's Avatar Junior Member

Yes its a troll forum.

Same site was brought up a couple months ago on this forum. Something about how starcraft robs the purity of good christian girls or something like that...

But yeah, its a troll forum through and through.

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

The French eat frogs, snails and oysters.
    I've long believed that every Frenchmen should be condemned to death for this heresy.

Rest In Peace, Old Friend.

The USA has a long, bloody, and shameful history of persecuting anyone who doesn’t bow down and kiss their ass. While embracing every sin imaginable, this filthy nation violently persecutes anyone who’s not catholic and has taken to imprisoning and fining those who dare to stand up and say that it’s not okay to be a dick!

Look, I can troll too!

Serious, LOBC makes me look tame.
    Last edited by DemolitionSquid; 12-19-2010 at 06:13 PM.

First of all I'm catholic and this Is demeaning to all Christianity as without roman Catholicism there would be no Christianity. Second I'm French Canadian so screw you. God loves everyone equality, not just Americans and Protestants.

Ah Mikill, I could have liked you. Now you just have my pity.

Quote Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
    The USA has a long, bloody, and shameful history of persecuting anyone who doesn’t bow down and kiss their ass. While embracing every sin imaginable, this filthy nation violently persecutes anyone who’s not catholic and has taken to imprisoning and fining those who dare to stand up and say that it’s not okay to be a dick!

Look, I can troll too!

Serious, LOBC makes me look tame.
    Well, to be honest, there are places in the US that are quite biased towards non-christians and especially non-religious people like myself. I just went over the list of their senators - one is unaffiliated, one is unspecified, everyone else is christian and jewish. Considering there are anywhere between 4% and 16% non-religious people in the US, I'd think there should be at least 4 senators that are openly agnostic/atheists.

Not trying to start a flamewar, just stating the information I found and drawing a logical conclusion from it.

http://religions.pewforum.org/reports

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...tates_Senators

Quote Originally Posted by Articorse View Post
    Well, to be honest, there are places in the US that are quite biased towards non-christians and especially non-religious people like myself. I just went over the list of their senators - one is unaffiliated, one is unspecified, everyone else is christian and jewish. Considering there are anywhere between 4% and 16% non-religious people in the US, I'd think there should be at least 4 senators that are openly agnostic/atheists.

Not trying to start a flamewar, just stating the information I found and drawing a logical conclusion from it.

http://religions.pewforum.org/reports

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...tates_Senators
    So you decided to prove my clear sarcasm was wrong as if it wasn't sarcasm? Bravo.

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

How is that people STILL don't know about Landover Baptist? That's like someone posting a new article from The Onion and taking it as truth.

What the fuck people?!?!

Rest In Peace, Old Friend.