Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you like StarCraft and Broodwar remade using SC2?

Default Would you like StarCraft and Broodwar remade using SC2?

I think i would. Have the same story but larger and cooler levels and include some of the deleted levels. And altering some things for the new units. I'd love that Imagine your fav levels in 3D, only bigger, better, and more badass.

spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict

Default Re: Would you like StarCraft and Broodwar remade using SC2?

I think that there is group that will work on it after the release, if no I know that my friends from SCA will do BW maps.

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

TBH I'll be looking forward to new custom campaigns over this. As much as I like the original campaign, I can always play SC1 if I wanted to relive the classics.

I thought you were talking about multiplayer initially. I don't know if I'd really replay the campaign... I feel like I've done it too many times already...

Only a few missions, like Resurrection IV.
    StarCraft wiki; a complete and referenced database on the StarCraft game series, StarCraft II, Lore, Characters and Gameplay, and member of the StarCraft II Fansite Program.

"Do you hear them whispering from the stars? The galaxy will burn with their coming."

If Project Revolution is able to revive itself, they will do a total conversion (aka SC in 3D). Transferring maps to SC2 would also be cool.

Omeganian's Avatar Junior Member

No poll?

A lot of people talked about doing WC1 and 2 conversions when WC3 came out. One got started, one will probably be finished (WC1 only, though). And that took like 6 years.

So while I'd love to see it done. Hell, I'm tempted to make an SC1+ campaign myself, with some of the new units (like the Stalker... even if it doesn't make sense) and some other stuff that I thought of for some of the individual missions.

So, to answer you're question. I'd LOVE to see it done. I just don't know if it WILL. It'd be a lot of work, and life usually gets in the way of these big projects.

Leave the originals at is. Just like an old GF, she is always holds a special place in our heart.

Quote Originally Posted by rise View Post
    If Project Revolution is able to revive itself, they will do a total conversion (aka SC in 3D). Transferring maps to SC2 would also be cool.
    I know that there was some talk about it once upon a time, but it'd be interesting to see at least some team pick up on this. I know I'd at least like to see the original missions redone, just to take advantage of little things like camera movements & the more advanced trigger / cut scenes, that would allow the re-telling of the story in a really interesting way.

X