Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holo Deck

Sarov's Avatar The Enforcer

Default Re: Holo Deck

Quote Originally Posted by GRUNT View Post
    And despite what should have been really obvious, the Holo Deck was still created.
    Actually, not for me. I actually thought it was going to be a section under "General Forums" not a sub-forum.

And despite what should have been really obvious, the Holo Deck was still created.

Like I said - just make a separate thread in the off-topic forum. No need for drama
    That works. I already know that, from my first thread, my art is very popular. So I want to show it to more people on the forums and prove to people that when I say I'm an excellent artist, I mean it. Of course I'm still working on my coloring technique although it's going really well (the crystal sections of Zeratul's armor are rather easy).

And Sarov, I don't think I've seen you post anything - show us!
    Well, as soon as I finished "inking" the ones I've started, I'll post them (I use a Cintiq 12WX so inking isn't really the best term). Make sure you actually check it though.

I like the Holo Deck. It's nice that there is some kind of forum/sub-forum dedicated specifically for art. IMO, if the only problem is the location then it should be moved not removed. Also, if someone really wants to see some art, they prolly will be fine clicking around to get to the Holo Deck.

Yours Truly,
    SonOfChaos

I think it's more about it getting forgotten. Maybe if it was a part of the forum instead of a sub-forum. But it seems rather inactive anyways. (making it non-sc related can mean any art to increase topics)