Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RIOT VS THE STAFF!(please read b4 judging)

Default RIOT VS THE STAFF!(please read b4 judging)

WE the people of SC:L challenge you the staff!TO a fun day tourny! This is how id like it to work the staff gather a team of lets say 8 people and we the people will gather a team of 8 people(u can hold a quailifer idc how u get the 8 the people r going to hold one due to mass amount). I am hoping this will work out to be a fun get togther with good staff and user bonding with alot of fun

Ok I am not putting an offical date up yet due to I dont even know if the staff or the people would come...but im hoping they will so we can have an epicly fun staff vs the people toruny!
    When teams are developed please post them on this thread and then ill say whos facing who
    First match will be a best of 3 Meta being map #1 followed by losers pick.
    other maps will be announced closer to the date when the teams are all made.

Please post username and friend code and league/rnak if u want,in yer comment so it will be easier to set up the toruny,thanks

Do note this will take place on the NA server and if we cant get 8 from both teams the number will be lowered to 4
    Last edited by Gifted; 10-18-2010 at 05:36 PM. Reason: Resized from "Large" to "normal". All other posts are just as easy to read. Consider this direct moderation.

Default Re: RIOT VS THE STAFF!(please read b4 judging)

Ya know.. before putting us on the spot with this, you COULD actually send a PM to see if this idea is a good one. The reason we're staff is that we spend a lot of time, our volunteered time, working on content for the site.. which is kinda a lot with this little event called Blizzcon around the corner. I mean, you're being really insensitive to our feelings. >.> <.< >.<

And let's say we're so busy working on our volunteered duties of this site that we may have to reject the ability to absolutely own you and a handful of other people who think they're anywhere near as awesome-sauce as we are. Then when we reject you because of a completely legitamate reason (us being busy being.. ya know.. staff) then we look out to the bad guys when in actuality it's you who threw the first stone for this little riot.

*shrugs and looks up if there is an infraction for "easy kill"*

I don't mean to be a buzzkill, but the way you approached this is kinda wrong and through the wrong channels. Don't make me take that crown away from you *winks*
    Last edited by Gifted; 10-17-2010 at 01:49 PM. Reason: No changes, I just wanted to edit this cause I'm mad with powa!!
    Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

I dunno, seemed alright to me. It is a challenge, it wouldn't really be a challenge if he had to get your permission to challenge you first.

Well, that may be true... but he's trying to start a riot, and as one of the metaphorical police officers of this site, I'd hate to pull out the riot gear and stop what I was doing to make this poor little whelp taste the pain of defeat... cause ya know, I can ultimately put him down.
    Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

It was just a tourny name not litterally make a riot lol maybe I worded it wrong sorry, I was just trying to make a fun event of the staff vs the people you can change to name if u want lol to staff vs the people or something...sry about the no PM thought id just bring up a challenge and see if we could have a tourny.

I think he did it for the lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
    I think he did it for the lulz.
    lol no I acually wanted to have a fun staff vs people tourny think I went about it wrong as gifted stated XD

dustinbrowder's Avatar Banned

I think staff are scared and noobs.

WhoamI's Avatar Junior Member

RIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! I am a spammer And I can't participate cause I play on EU servers..

Quote Originally Posted by dustinbrowder View Post
    I think staff are scared and noobs.
    And I second that

I am sorry eu server! Maybe u guys can start yer own tourny!!!
    Last edited by Andrew; 10-17-2010 at 02:45 PM. Reason: forgot a cap