Thread: Hacking?

Briggs's Avatar Junior Member

Default Hacking?

Okay, Just finished this game, and this is the second time I've done a 6 pool, Just trying to get out of bronze league, and I've been 1st in my division for a few games now.

Playing against terran the initial attack fails, which usually spells doom anyway right?

Well, the question I have isn't about my push, but about his push out towards me after my initial attack fails, I attacked his army with +1 speedlings and none of his units died at all, in fact I used A-Move and only 2 of my lings attacked, despite having the full surround. Is this a hack? A glitch? I know it should have at least taken some of his units out looking at the amount of lings I had and how long they were there. His units didn't have any upgrades. I looked over the battle over and over again, it makes no sense what my lings weren't attacking, you can see from my camera attack is on, and I clicked behind his force meaning they should attack..later in the match you can see his force fall pretty damn easily, that first battle. Not even 1 unit of his was lost....

Life is NOT a privilege, it is NOT a right, it is a pleasure,..Live it.

Default Re: Hacking?

It looks like either you didn't A-move like you thought you did. Maybe you hit caps lock instead?

I highly doubt he is a hacking.
    "'Every game they go 17 raks-nuke', make a void ray you retard." -SaharaDrac

Briggs's Avatar Junior Member

I did click A move, look on my camera view, you'll see the attack button highlighted, showing my units should be attacking him.

Life is NOT a privilege, it is NOT a right, it is a pleasure,..Live it.

You accidentally right clicked on one of the marines that were inside of his unit ball (look closely at around 14:35, a marine gets highlighted by a blue circle which means you tried to attack that one I think), so the lings were trying to get to it but they were blocked by the other units so they mostly ran around.

Your source for sound, logical and reasonable responses.

Yeah, there has been alot of times where you missclick the A-move and attacking your own or your allies units.

I don't remember this happening in wc3 at all, but here is happens all the time

That's an accidental targetting situation. You set the target to an unreachable unit and therefore the zerg attempted to do so.
    Please be aware of the SC:L Posting Rules and Guidelines.

If I were you, I'd look at these links. You might even follow or like them or something...

StarCraft: Legacy: Like us on Facebook - Follow us on Twitter - Subscribe to our Youtube channel
    Legacy Observer: Watch live on Twitch.tv - Like on Facebook - Follow on Twitter - Subscribe to Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer View Post
    You accidentally right clicked on one of the marines that were inside of his unit ball (look closely at around 14:35, a marine gets highlighted by a blue circle which means you tried to attack that one I think), so the lings were trying to get to it but they were blocked by the other units so they mostly ran around.
    Ah, that would explain why this happened to me in a game earlier tonight, where I lost a bunch of zealots to stalkers. I thought the AI was just bugging out or that a lag spike might've caused me to do something strange, but this would make a lot more sense.