Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Game balancing ideas, new units and new race]

Aznargo's Avatar Junior Member

Default Re: [Game balancing ideas, new units and new race]

Hidden Content:
    Quote Originally Posted by dejai View Post
    My Personal Opinion:
    Horrible idea Zerg need these units to protect them.

Tanks are heavily used in competitive play they don't need to be made more useful... They don't overshoot any more and are insane splash damage dealers the idea is they are immobile to give the opponent a chance.

This makes the game insanely imbalanced you are saying you have a unit that does insane splash damage to both ground and air and can move. That is a very very imbalanced idea. And you want to reduce the cost of it?

This is needed by protoss in some cases to break terran walls. Perhaps get some turrets?

That will mean mech play against zerg is effectively impossible.

Each race has its vulnerability the idea is that protoss only heal shields but they do it much quicker.

Starcraft 2 is a 3 race game and that is like saying "New Race Gods" as the Xel'Naga are a lot more powerful and it would not fit in lore wise.

A tank reaper is just a really crazy imbalanced idea. I can literally jump up to the cliff on LT and smash your base then just hop away...

Invulnerability is an unfair game mechanic and the warping in units would be instantly killed.

Making it even harder for infantry to kill these units. Takes some of the micro out of the game.

I don't like this idea because this ability is really all the zerg has to stop an inf death push by terran.

+1 For Creativity
    -1 For Balance

This. The new "game balancing ideas" you have aren't really... well, balanced. I mean, mobile artillery siege? With a THOR that does splash damage to both ground and air? Not trying to make fun of you or anything, but this is just dumb. As the post before me said,

I find the portion of the title, "Game balancing ideas," to be ironic to say the least. I'm very impressed with the length of the post...probably could have played at least three games in the time it took to write it, however 90% of the ideas would make SCII so imbalanced it isn't even funny.
    Nice, creative ideas, awful one sided fights that would occur between the three races (don't get me started on the concept of a "new race") if these were to go into play.

If you honestly, truly want SC2 to be balanced, give it time. It took Blizzard 7 Years to balance BW. And they'll spend another 7 years (or however long it takes) balancing the rest of the game to perfection. Just out of curiosity, were there posts like this when the imbalanced BW came out, or even the original SC?

Adun Toridas!
    Current Status - The Worst SC2 Player of All Time

I have to agree with everybody here, the ideas you put are not really balanced. You can make a custom games with all those ideas and release it for people to play and see if they like it. Then Terran will win every time with their mobility of siege tanks jumping up and down and 2 tanks attached with the thor.

There's no such thing as game balancing if you put in a 4th race. Each race has to delete at least one unit.

It would fundamentally change the entire game and is unrealistic.

Something more realistic is like re-working the Zerg Macro mechanics...
    The Thor is fine...it has a short range and gets destroyed by mass tier1. It's just a heavy support unit.

Quote Originally Posted by dustinbrowder View Post
    You are very weird man. Have you no logic?
    And again you had to be pretty big noob about PC not to know about the change, I mean even the birds on the trees knew about it.

...Its like calling throwing stone an athletic competition. Get a grip man and don't write nonsense...
    Shot put anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    The creativity is good BUT if you have played the campaigns you saw how strong the xel'naga is they can only be a 4th race in the campaigns maybe but deffently not added in the multiplayer, dont try and get away from the legacy starcraft game
    You don't see Xel'Naga in the game. All you see are Hybrids, and they're not real Xel'Naga.

And those are strong hybrids, who's to say there aren't much weaker hybrids out there?

Besides, it's all about stats and balance. They could balance the hybrid units to work in MP if they wanted and make them OP in single player. Take the example of the Siege Tank. It's OP in single player but ok in Multi.

Quote Originally Posted by hyde View Post
    There's no such thing as game balancing if you put in a 4th race. Each race has to delete at least one unit.
    Look, man, you have NO proof of that. That's only your opinion. Blizzard could make it balanced if they wanted to and tried to hard enough.

Try WC3 without any heroes. The races are still all quite unique.

And how would this fundamentally change the game? The other races will still be the same.
    Last edited by Alex06; 08-17-2010 at 03:18 PM.

Kudos to Arkceangel for the Terran avatar and sig!

CrowToss's Avatar Junior Member

To all the people who are defending the notion of a 4th race - I disagree. the balance of a 4 race game become vastly more difficult to maintain, and part of StarCraft's charm is the 3 distinct play styles. If you want 4 races that play relatively similarly and can all accomodate for all play styles, then play WC3. Am I the only one who feels that the 3 race dynamic is crucial to StarCraft?

Furthermore, I can't imagine this being implemented without a rather hamfisted treatment of the lore.The "hybrid" race is, by the lores own definition, an immensely powerful collection of super beings that if allowed to come to fruition will wipe out the galaxy. The same problem arises with a Xel Naga race - if they say "Actually, not all the xel naga are dead - and they're equally as strong as not only both of the races they created, but conveniently enough, the terrans as well! And they have reason to fight all three of them!", I will poop my pants. I will really, really just have to take a big poo in my pants. I will not be happy about it.

tl dr - 4th race is stupid. plz stop.

I'm reminded of the Dark Zealot. So much fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex06 View Post
    You don't see Xel'Naga in the game. All you see are Hybrids, and they're not real Xel'Naga.

And those are strong hybrids, who's to say there aren't much weaker hybrids out there?

Besides, it's all about stats and balance. They could balance the hybrid units to work in MP if they wanted and make them OP in single player. Take the example of the Siege Tank. It's OP in single player but ok in Multi.

Look, man, you have NO proof of that. That's only your opinion. Blizzard could make it balanced if they wanted to and tried to hard enough.

Try WC3 without any heroes. The races are still all quite unique.

And how would this fundamentally change the game? The other races will still be the same.

Yet each race more or less has a variant of the siege catapult, none of them have stealthed fighters, they all have a capital tier3 melee unit with some special ability to deal with units via AOE or abilities. Four races work for WC3 because it's a hero/micro based game. The balance is still broken on that game and for the longest time, it was deemed horrible ~ ala the WarCraft 3 classic days.
    When Mass casters > tier 3 mass melee.

Please, get real.
    Yes, a 4th race is going to be added out of the blue moon. They have confirmed that a 4th race is completely out of the notion for the game.

Patch 1.04

Balance changes
    ======================================

-4th Race Added
    -The Hybrids have entered the Koprulu sector!

All Races:
    We have capped workers at 20, so expand quick and decide what resource you want to harvest!

Terran:
    Moved Thor to a tier 1 unit and require no tech
    Gas cost reduced to 75

Protoss:
    Archons can now be produced at the gateway and require no tech
    Gas cost reduced to 75

Zerg:
    Ultralisks moved as a tier1 and require no tech
    Gas cost reduced to 75

The Ultralisk, Thor, and Archon have all gained berserk frenzy. For 50 Energy, they are able to attack and move faster by 50%.
    We know this new mechanic will be great! Military commanders time your Berserk frenzy at the right time to win!

The game will just become like WC2. Everyone will spam Thors, Hybrid Destroyers, Archons, and Ultralisks.

StarCraft was made on the diversity of three but equally balanced races. SC2 hasn't reached that and developing a fourth race is basically debunking 3 years worth of work, and the general communities contribution in the open beta.
    Last edited by hyde; 08-17-2010 at 05:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dustinbrowder View Post
    You are very weird man. Have you no logic?
    And again you had to be pretty big noob about PC not to know about the change, I mean even the birds on the trees knew about it.

...Its like calling throwing stone an athletic competition. Get a grip man and don't write nonsense...
    Shot put anyone?

We don't have the resources or time to add a fourth race to the launch of StarCraft II, but I'm sure in the event that we decide to do an expansion set it's a feature that'll come up for discussion.
    Yeah, I'd call that confirmed. They'd never add a 4th race...

[/sarcasm]

Quote Originally Posted by DemolitionSquid View Post
    I'm reminded of the Dark Zealot. So much fail.
    The unit or the user?

Quote Originally Posted by Rilu View Post
    Thor has no place in STARCRAFT(a huge robot that kills with 2 shots a zealot and has huge air range) it makes sieges useless and all the strategies involving sieges so the terran is transformed in another close range race ruining it. Also, there are lots of units that can defend sieges from close range so thors are ….
    That is plain wrong. You say the Thor makes Siege Tanks useless? You are plain wrong.

The Thor has to be modified to make the sieges again useful.
    Except it does not.

His ground weapons and arms should be removed and replaced with 2 sockets and added 2 small arms on his back that can lift a siege tank in siege mode and place it in the sockets (the sieges will stay vertically with his 2 front tracks on the chest of the thor). So he is now mobile artillery with the 2 siege tanks on it. The sieges mounted have the same dmg as normal ones in siege mode but a bit more range and the thor with the sieges mounted will have slightly reduced turning speed. His air attack will not be changed. His mineral and gas cost are reduced maybe it won’t cost gas.
    This transforms terran again into a range specialized race.
    The Thor never compromised that stance. This is simply, a stupid idea. You want to make Siege Tanks mobile and make the Thor into a glorified dropship for them. No.

A new unit that I added is a small fast moving hover tank (requires armory to build)
    , it has the ability to cliff jump, with cost in energy (has a cooldown for his ability) but it doesn’t cost to go down of a cliff. It has 2 cannons with long range that can fire ground/air but the further the unit is from its target it deals lesser dmg (its energy projectiles lose energy the farther they travel). At melee range his weapons inflict terrible dmg.
    His weapons aren’t placed on a turret instead they are placed low between the forward engines. It is a low armor vehicle; it has to have a low height so it will be a difficult target to hit.
    This tank is the perfect counter for zerglings, ultralisks, zealots (melee units) and defends the thors from melee attackers or is good for late game harass.
    Do the Terrans really need more counters for Zerglings and Zealots? Do they really need another cliff-jumping unit?

Sieges in siege mode can’t be picked up by a graviton beam( they are anchored to the ground)
    No.

Medivac has a new ability – to dispel altered states from friendly units and structures (this ability has a 100 energy cost)
    Meaning you want to give it Restore. That'd be alright I suppose.

At tier 2 from the baneling building there will be an upgrade to transform a zergling in a new unit (the same hp as a zergling) that it will also require the borrow research to be done. The unit will have no attack and while borrowed it will have a skill that, when activated, the new unit will jump with a range of a siege (in siege mode) on a unit or ground exploding but dealing no dmg and sneering the units around the explosion with a substance that will harden. The substance will affect only mechanical units, paralyzing them (can’t fire or move) for a short period of time. Small units are unaffected and medium units just slowed down(attack and movement). The greater the distance from the unit to the enemy (the longer it jumps) the longer the effect of paralysis.
    Um...what? That makes no sense, I'm trying to make sense of it. Basically, you want to make a burrowing siege unit that does no damage but paralyzes other units? Um.......no. Again, a simple "no".

This will be the perfect counter for the new Thor and colossus giving time for the zerg to surround the enemy.
    The new Thor is stupid. The Colossus? The Zerg already have the perfect counter for it - air units.

A tier 3 large unit that looks like an insect. It has a ranged attack (range of 8) that hits the primary target and the unit behind it, and has bonus dmg against armored unis. On the back of its abdomen are 10 small bugs that can detach themselves and attach onto the 10 closest allied units giving them 20 hp each. The insect loses 20 hp with each small bug that detaches from it. Without any small bugs the unit will have only 150 hp left. Only 1 small bug can attach itself to another unit at a time. When a unit with a small bug on it dies the insect will automatically spawn on its self another bug. To spawn a bug will cost energy. The maximum number of bugs from the same insect overall (on other units and itself) can’t exceed 10.

The small bug ability when activated will automatically send the bugs to the allied units that are in a small radius around the insect. According to your goal u can choose what units u want to buff (need more hp) and how many so that the insect will remain with additional bugs on it for higher/lesser hp.
    The chain-lightning bonus dmg versus armored sounds alright. But the bug-HP mechanic is way too micro-intensive and complex.

This unit will be the perfect addition to the zerg ground army adding life to units in order for them to have a chance against the protoss and terran army, not melted away by colossus and sieges before they can inflict any dmg.
    If you're having problems with Colossus and Siege Tanks, again - air units. Besides that, the Colossus and Siege Tank do such high damage I doubt 20 HP will make much of a difference against them.

The infestor neural parasite can infect 2 small units at the same time, or 1 medium unit (siege, immortal) but can’t control a massive unit.
    Um...just, why?

Fungal growth won’t immobilize anymore (will only reduce movement) and can’t kill reducing life to 1 affecting only living units. In addition, it will bypass the protos’shield, directly damaging his life (a fungus can’t affect a shield).

A new ability of the infestor combining “infested terans” with “neural parasite”: when the infestor casts it on an enemy building and if that building is producing something (that unit can’t be canceled by the owner) will come out infested. Will not corrupt the building itself, it will cost 200 energy so it can’t be abused. It can also infest an enemy zerg egg instantly taking it over, the unit will spawn as a normal unit controlled by zerg that infested it. After being infested the zerg egg will show up like an enemy egg. This abillitiy will have no range (the infester needs to make direct contact with the building) so opponent has time to see the infestor and take appropriate measures (canceling the production before being infested or killing the infestor/s). Warpgate units can’t be infected and the terans can use the medivac abilityto dispel it.
    If you can get an infestor right up next to an enemy building producing a unit without the opponent knowing, you can sneak a pack of roaches into their base just as easily and do a lot more damage. Also, no ability is worth 200 energy. At all. For that cost I'll create 8 Infested Terrans that'll do far more havoc than the one single unit I'm getting for this ability.

The overseer ability that stops a turret from firing or the production of units, can now also steal resources from a building (only if the building is producing a unit or upgrade and it steals 10% of the minerals and gas that the unit costs). Or it will steal 1 mineral and 1 gas every second the building is affected by the ability.
    Don't see much use for this, 10% is nothing. That means like, if you use it on a building that's making a Thor, you get 30 Minerals and 20 Gas. That's really not much.

The chrono boost will be moved on another structure, the shield battery (new name in sc2). The structure will have the ability to heal instead of recharging shields and it will cost fewer minerals (75-125), so it will be worth building. It has a build limit of 1 per each nexus.
    Once again, I have to simply say - no.

The mothership will gain the ability to build a maximum of 4 small units”small arbiters’’ (they are normal units controlled by the player) with a low cost and 20-30 hp (they can be destroyed with 1 hit) and have no dmg but with the ability to cloak surrounding units in a small area around it. However, this cloak will stop functioning when the units attack. Also, the mothership can teleport to a “small arbiter” consuming half of the mothership’s energy in the process, so it can engage and retreat when it is focused or just engage and use of an ability, but doing so it will not have mana to teleport back to another small arbiter. U can also harass a player putting a small arbiter behind his base and one in your base teleporting between them raiding his workers. The mothership can teleport to the small arbiter in base and heal its hp from the new building.
    Any unit with only 20-30 HP will not last long enough to do anything significant. That's even more fragile than a Zergling. No way the thing will get into the opponent's base alive, unless your opponent is stupid.

Colossus and the Mothership will receive an upgrade that will split their shields in 4 sections, at the 1st attack on a section it will activate and receive less dmg on that section but will have a cool down so if the attacker changes the angle of attack hitting another side it will receive normal shield dmg. However, sieges in siege mode, ultralisks or other colossus, because of their splash damage, will be able to bypass the activated shield section dealing normal dmg.
    Again, why? Why do we need this ability, what does this do practically?

Prism will get the ability to phase shift for 3 seconds so it can drop units in the middle of the enemy army without being shot down because its low hp.
    If you manage your prism drops properly this won't be a problem.

All the changes will transform the races

T will use the new thors with sieges to attack and marines and the rest of units for protection
    So Terrans rely solely on Thors and Siege Tanks for their offensive while the other units protect them? A thousand times over - no.

New race Xel’Naga
    I'm not reading anything under this line. No 4th races. Period, end of transmission, discussion over.

Simply put these are almost all horrible, horrible ideas. I don't want to be mean but I will be honest - they suck. Big time.
    Last edited by Drake Clawfang; 08-17-2010 at 06:56 PM.
    SC2 handle - "DrakeyC, code 929"

I ARE A PROPHET! I've predicted three major aspects of SC2 correct, more or less.

June 2007 - I predicted the Protoss campaign would give you new tech as you conducted diplomacy among tribes.

Hidden Content:
    July 18th 2010 - I predicted Raynor would broadcast information of Mengsk's actions on Tarsonis to discredit him and incite rebellion.

Hidden Content:
    June 16th 2010 I predicted the Voice in the Darkness was the commanding force behind the Hybrids. I'm calling it half-right.

Quote Originally Posted by hyde View Post

Yet each race more or less has a variant of the siege catapult, none of them have stealthed fighters, they all have a capital tier3 melee unit with some special ability to deal with units via AOE or abilities. Four races work for WC3 because it's a hero/micro based game. The balance is still broken on that game and for the longest time, it was deemed horrible ~ ala the WarCraft 3 classic days.
    When Mass casters > tier 3 mass melee.

Please, get real.
    Yes, a 4th race is going to be added out of the blue moon. They have confirmed that a 4th race is completely out of the notion for the game.

Patch 1.04

Balance changes
    ======================================

-4th Race Added
    -The Hybrids have entered the Koprulu sector!

All Races:
    We have capped workers at 20, so expand quick and decide what resource you want to harvest!

Terran:
    Moved Thor to a tier 1 unit and require no tech
    Gas cost reduced to 75

Protoss:
    Archons can now be produced at the gateway and require no tech
    Gas cost reduced to 75

Zerg:
    Ultralisks moved as a tier1 and require no tech
    Gas cost reduced to 75

The Ultralisk, Thor, and Archon have all gained berserk frenzy. For 50 Energy, they are able to attack and move faster by 50%.
    We know this new mechanic will be great! Military commanders time your Berserk frenzy at the right time to win!

The game will just become like WC2. Everyone will spam Thors, Hybrid Destroyers, Archons, and Ultralisks.

StarCraft was made on the diversity of three but equally balanced races. SC2 hasn't reached that and developing a fourth race is basically debunking 3 years worth of work, and the general communities contribution in the open beta.
    For the Siege argument from WC3...That's not a good one. All races in SC2 have siege units and "bombers". Banshees, Brood Lords and Void Rays for bombers, Thors, Siege Tanks, Immortals, Colossi and Ultralisks as siege units. The only difference for the Ultralisk is it's a melee unit. That means a simple gimmick or change to a unit can change its uniqueness. If I were to do that to the WC3 siege units, the races could be more unique. Even then, those units do not have the same stats and do not work exactly the same way and aren't exactly in the same place in the tech tree. C&C3 (not KW) also has uniqueness in all 3 of its factions, even though they all have a Tier 3 "tank" unit and a Tier 1 tank.

What you don't seem to get is that IF they add a 4th race, they will NOT add the Hybrid Destroyer in the game necessarily. The 4th race doesn't even need to be the Hybrids.

What you're saying makes no sense. Protoss would own Terrans realistically, and they could burn planets to get rid of Zerg. Zerg could swarm Terrans and kill them realistically. Yet you don't exactly see that in the game. It's in the storyline, ok, but NOT in the actual gameplay. For all we know the Protoss could go to Korhal and Char and just purify both worlds and be done with all of this...Yet you don't see them do that, because this is a game, and a story has to be told and battles have to be balanced for each faction. So if they add a fourth race, it WILL be balanced and not completely overpowered, as the races HAVE to be balanced with each other. Let's face it, Zerg could destroy every Terran presence in the Koprulu Sector if they assaulted Korhal first. Just like how Terrans beat them up because they stroke Char by surprise and everything, even though normally in force comparison, the Zerg would utterly annihilate the Terrans.

Besides, units like the Hybrid Destroyer, if it EVER made its way into the game, would be available at Tier 3. Why should it absolutely be a Tier 1 unit? What you're saying makes no sense. It's as if I'd go about making a game about medieval aliens vs high tech humans, and you'd be like "Oh of course high tech humans will be OP". NOT IF BY GAME DESIGN THEY'RE BALANCED NOT TO BE OP.

Your argument makes no sense at all. You're assuming that they will add Hybrids as a fourth race, you're assuming that the Hybrid Destroyer would be one of their units, that it would have the stats it has in the campaign and that it would be a Tier 1 unit. THERE'S NO RULE SAYING THAT IT HAS TO BE SO. If Blizzard wants to, they can lower the HP, damage, and make it a late tier, high cost unit.

I'm not saying I am FOR a fourth race, but you're definitely not making good arguments against it. Do you fear it may actually be possible for Blizzard to add a fourth race? I feel that's how you guys are. OMG NO THEY CAN'T DO THAT THEY NEVER WILL!1!!1!!!1111one!!! You aren't open to the possibility that they just might. If you want to prove your point, make a good argument. If your point has no good argument, it is invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by CrowToss View Post
    To all the people who are defending the notion of a 4th race - I disagree. the balance of a 4 race game become vastly more difficult to maintain, and part of StarCraft's charm is the 3 distinct play styles. If you want 4 races that play relatively similarly and can all accomodate for all play styles, then play WC3. Am I the only one who feels that the 3 race dynamic is crucial to StarCraft?

Furthermore, I can't imagine this being implemented without a rather hamfisted treatment of the lore.The "hybrid" race is, by the lores own definition, an immensely powerful collection of super beings that if allowed to come to fruition will wipe out the galaxy. The same problem arises with a Xel Naga race - if they say "Actually, not all the xel naga are dead - and they're equally as strong as not only both of the races they created, but conveniently enough, the terrans as well! And they have reason to fight all three of them!", I will poop my pants. I will really, really just have to take a big poo in my pants. I will not be happy about it.

tl dr - 4th race is stupid. plz stop.
    First of all, you all seem close-minded. "4th race is stupid. plz stop." You just don't like the ideas or how it's portrayed. If someone made a UED race, or if you made your own UED race, you'd be all like "See, this is possible, this makes sense, this would work in the game, etc. etc.", and other people would probably not agree with you.

And hey, maybe no one might play Zerg, anyone could play Terrans and Protoss but not Zerg, because nobody likes Zerg playstyle, yet...The game would still be StarCraft. The argument that the 3 race dynamic is crucial to the game is invalid for the reason that in a match, it could only be Terran players, or Zerg Players, or Protoss and Terran players without any Zerg player.

And your argument about the Xel'Naga makes no sense. YOU KNOW THE ZERG WIPED THEM ALL OUT. How is THAT saying that the Xel'Naga are stronger than every other race? Especially if the race that wiped them out (Zerg) can be defeated by Terrans and Protoss. It's all about the strategy, NOT how "powerful" or "advanced" the race is. And maybe all the Xel'Naga are dead, who's to say that in LotV the Protoss and Zerg won't form the next Xel'Naga as they should? And in any case, the Xel'Naga's numbers may not be high, but they might have advanced tech instead to balance that out.

What you're doing is like saying, for example, that France stands no chance against the US if they go to war with each other...In that case, you're only counting a direct number of forces. For all we know France could be resourceful and strategic and make all the good decisions and win the battle over the US. Plus, if they have nukes, who knows...If they fire first, they could win. It won't absolutely result in a nuclear response. Perhaps they infiltrated the government and convinced everyone not to launch a nuclear counterattack. Take example of C&C Generals. The GLA is a low tech army, yet they beat the living heck out of the high-tech, laser-and-machine-equipped futuristic USA forces in Europe. Had it not been for China, the GLA may have eventually overwhelmed even the USA.

You just have this vision that the Xel'Naga ARE THIS SPECIFIC WAY, but Blizzard's vision could very well be different. We don't know anything about them. And there's been several different incarnations of them, and perhaps a new one soon enough.

It seems to me most of you are just blindly saying 'No" because you don't want to consider the possibility of that out of fear that it might happen, so you delude yourselves into thinking it will never happen, just like an overconfident teenager thinks he'll never die or have anything bad happen to him, to promote your own way of seeing things.

Anyways, I personally don't think they should add the Xel'Naga (or a 4th race, anything from Elders to Tagal to Kalathi, the Hybrids and the UED) to multiplayer as it will be hard to make them unique and make them feel nice to play like the other races. It would be possible, but would require so much time and effort that I don't think it's worth it. But that's just my opinion. I would accept it if Blizzard added a 4th race, but I think now it's too early to talk about this anyways. Come back after HotS is out and we'll be able to talk about this properly rather than make so many assumptions and use invalid arguments. I'm not defending the 4th race more than I'm attacking it. We don't know how it could turn out, we know nothing of those other races that could be added eventually (except the UED, and they would likely be very similiar to the Terrans due to them having to stick to certain rules because they're humans), so we can't say if they will be OP or not. I'm just trying to tell you that it may be possible to work out just as it may not work out, but we can't know for sure, not at this point. Stop trying to find reasons to deny that this will ever happen. We don't know, we're not Blizzard.
    Last edited by Alex06; 08-17-2010 at 07:06 PM.

Kudos to Arkceangel for the Terran avatar and sig!