Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Sore losers

spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict

Default Re: Sore losers

bitch please, talking bout pro micro
    what the hell are those people doing in plat?
    Attachment 1136

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by nautilus View Post
    Idra just HATES being cheesed.
    I thought that in the end some player told him "Cheesy asshole", I probably misunderstood him... ^^
    "Living for the Swarm!"

Quote Originally Posted by RamiZ View Post
    I thought that in the end some player told him "Cheesy asshole", I probably misunderstood him... ^^
    I sure hate being attacked with cheesy strats

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

Sore losers?

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Clawfang View Post
    Just had a PVP on Lost Temple. I did an early gas and double gateway because I thought I would tech a bit faster on this map than I did usually. I scouted his base and saw double-gas with a single Gateway, figured he's teching, probably to Void Rays. Decided to try an early rush, maybe swing the game or at least pressure him. I made a proxy pylon and got Warp Gates, and my initial rush failed. He held off with a few Stalkers and a couple Cannons and was like "lol I'm paddycake champ". Then my second rush wave hit, and sometime around this I got a total of 8 Gateways/Warp Gates to keep up the pressure. The second wave hit, steamrolled him but by this time he had two Void Rays. My Zealots were killed eventually, I warped in a few Stalkers, killed them and he left.

Thing is while he was intially "lol fail" once my second wave hit he turned into a real dick, complaining about "damn rushers". Watching the replay a second time, he had his Gateway out before me, and if he had maybe blocked his ramp better (he had the resources for more Zealots than he had, at one point had 400+ min and his still lone Gateway was empty) he might have held me off. Instead I was able to get right into his base and easily beat him, and he bitches because I decided to rush. I'm thinking "well you decided to tech, don't be sore loser". Hell, if he had scouted he would have seen my proxy pylon and that would have ended my rush attempt, but he didn't. I chatted him after the game just to say "don't be a sore loser" and he's like "yeah sure whatever kid". Really, come on. You lost, man up.
    SC2 handle - "DrakeyC, code 929"

I ARE A PROPHET! I've predicted three major aspects of SC2 correct, more or less.

June 2007 - I predicted the Protoss campaign would give you new tech as you conducted diplomacy among tribes.

Hidden Content:
    July 18th 2010 - I predicted Raynor would broadcast information of Mengsk's actions on Tarsonis to discredit him and incite rebellion.

Hidden Content:
    June 16th 2010 I predicted the Voice in the Darkness was the commanding force behind the Hybrids. I'm calling it half-right.

spychi seems like a really mean person
    ~KyranX

Quote Originally Posted by kyr200 View Post
    spychi seems like a really mean person
    yup I am, I am bitter to sore bones

Aznargo's Avatar Junior Member

At least he's honest about it.

Adun Toridas!
    Current Status - The Worst SC2 Player of All Time

Quote Originally Posted by Aznargo View Post
    At least he's honest about it.
    as a proof my last match... he laughed all the time in the end "bitch please stop playing like a fag" from me did the job
    not only he is as predictable as every damn 6pooler but he also tried to be a pro avoiding my cans... didn't work out for his "ling rush" lol
    Attachment 1147

CikaKure's Avatar Junior Member

En Taro Adun ,

First - I dont play a lot ,but i am toss player in platinum ranked 10 atm.I hate that i am very slow sometimes,i am a very lazy person genneraly.Maybe i dont deserve platinum,but thats the sistem.

Second - Today my first game that i played was on blistering sands against terran with 500,yes 500 played games in 1v1, with ratio of 50%.

Third - i never until now in my 50 games in 1v1 ,never used HT with storms,why? because i was too scared to do,its not cheap,and it needs lot of micro(well thats what i thought), big risk right. But after 5 defeats in a row thede 2 days from zerg and terran i was thinking,wtf? why dont i use some ht? i must try it...and so i did today.

My opponent is the most strange player i played until now, u can see that just keep an eye on the chat,, Asking for a no nooob game? ok i was like ill try,and when he eats my first strom in my career, he called me a cheater?? after the game finished he wrote on the chat down, YES U ARE BIG NOOB...come on. Please guys tell me who is the noob here? 500 games in his experience he must know better than that, right...?
    Regards
    P.S. any advice for my ''lazy'' play is much appreciated...

Quote Originally Posted by spychi View Post
    ugh
    cheesy assholes are even worst lol
    Attachment 1128
    He went straight for your worker line.
    That's smart, actually. It's doable in the game, it's not exploit.
    And you won in the end anyway.

I just don't see why you're whining like that. I played a game yesterday with a good friend of mine and I encouraged him to do that. He had Zerglings and went straight for my pylons and 2 gateways. My Zealots weren't finished yet but he just sat there attacking the gateways and concentrating on the pylon...I won that game, but he could've easily gone for my workers as I had nothing to defend with and could have finished me off. (I was low on resources)

He was like "I hate Toss they're so OP I can't beat them". I told him "Next time go directly for my workers and see if Toss are so OP then"...
    I hate it when people whine and insult other players. Just say GG when you're sure you're dead or that the other guy is dead. Usually let the guy that's losing say GG first. Why is it so hard to be polite and respectful? It's just a game, geez...
    Last edited by Alex06; 08-21-2010 at 03:43 PM.

Kudos to Arkceangel for the Terran avatar and sig!