Thread: spychi's replays

spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict

Default Re: spychi's replays

map control you say?
    PvZ
    I am warming up with bold map control
    Attachment 1219

PvZ
    Thanks to Todie's advice I finally won at Scrap Station, as far as I can tell I never won there or those games which I won were at minor stakes
    but against predictable 6pooling, bane scout and muta prediction I just had the right tech
    in this second match today I let loose because I hate to be cheesed
    Attachment 1220
    Last edited by spychi; 08-27-2010 at 01:21 PM.

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

i geuss you mean the advice about facing 7pools?

.. nicely done. next step is using the advantage you have after fending those initial attacks off.; youre doubling his worker count at that point. no reason to sit back and mass canons. prepare a timing attack and go win while its safe, else you risk letting him back into the game, as you did here; he actually had a shot at coming back, but he shouldnt have gotten that chance at all.
    I am an enthusiast of good strategy games, sc2Esports and rollplay, although i dont really play anything atm.
    I work an internship at a government agency this fall, and have a good time at it.
    I'm being more social, active and honest lately. in all forums.

Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Todie View Post
    i geuss you mean the advice about facing 7pools?

.. nicely done. next step is using the advantage you have after fending those initial attacks off.; youre doubling his worker count at that point. no reason to sit back and mass canons. prepare a timing attack and go win while its safe, else you risk letting him back into the game, as you did here; he actually had a shot at coming back, but he shouldnt have gotten that chance at all.
    i was scared he had more mutas than he had, when I realized that he attacked me with only 5 I knew he was low on eco, I wasn't sure if he had exps during those pushes that is why I wasn't confident with an attack

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

PvP, I teched to Void Rays for harass, forcing him to mass Stalkers meanwhile massing Immortals and because it's a Mothership's day today for me, I teched to it and bingo his collosi didn't stand a chance
    Attachment 1223

PvP
    still don't know how I won this despite my poor macro in this game, too much money banking and chb failing yet DT's and the Mothership did it

Attachment 1224
    Last edited by spychi; 08-31-2010 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spychi View Post
    Attachment 1039
    first viable replay
    lol warpgate finished like 10 min in the game but you finally used them like 20 min. into it

ohh you man person you...

[url=http://sc2sig.com]

few noteworthy games from today
    first early void ray tech that was already planned before the game even started
    Attachment 1297

base kill race
    Attachment 1298

2gate, never done that before
    Attachment 1299

nice use of DTs mixed with main army
    Attachment 1300
    Last edited by spychi; 10-07-2010 at 04:27 PM.

examples on how to use Phoenixes and DT's against Z and P
    also a game vs Terran on jungle basin(8) DT's in use
    Attachment 1526

Attachment 1527

Attachment 1528

Attachment 1529

Attachment 1530

bo3 in a league game?

hell lol, it was a funny game, 1st game he tried canon 2 gate zealot rush, scouted it countered it with total map control
    2nd he won by making a 3 gate all in push
    3rd i tried a canon push in didn't work out, then he attacked my main, didn't work out and lol he techd all the way to void rays and mothership

Attachment 1695
    Attachment 1696
    Attachment 1697