Thread: Persistant Log-In

Default Persistant Log-In

When I visit BF, my computer logs me in automatically. Everytime I open the forum in my browser, regardless of how long I've been away from it, I'm automatically logged in. It is very convenient.

On this forum, I get logged out every 5 minutes. It's getting irritating. I am the only person who uses this computer. I have tried selecting the "Remember Me" box when I log in, but to no avail. Every time I minimize SC:L, or look at another program, I get logged out of this forum. It is unacceptable.

Please try to find a way to create a persistent log-in like on BF.

Default Re: Persistant Log-In

Quote Originally Posted by xgmx View Post
    Check your settings, perhaps you have your browser set to clear cookies automatically when you close the browser (or to not accept cookies).
    I'll admit I'm not uber tech savvy, but theoretically if the problem was cookies wouldn't it affect BOTH forums?

Try going to the actual SCLegacy login page, and logging in there (with "remember me" on).
    Been there, done that.

What browser are you using?
    Firefox.

I had a similar problem the other day, though it works fine now. All you need to do is go to your browser and clear all SCLegacy related cookies and on both the main site and forums log-in with the Remember Me box checked and you won't have any more issues with it.

Blizzforums and SCLegacy are completely separate, so no, an issue on one will not necessarily impact the other.
    here's to the crazy ones..

Quote Originally Posted by AJ View Post
    I had a similar problem the other day, though it works fine now. All you need to do is go to your browser and clear all SCLegacy related cookies and on both the main site and forums log-in with the Remember Me box checked and you won't have any more issues with it.

Blizzforums and SCLegacy are completely separate, so no, an issue on one will not necessarily impact the other.
    I'll try it.