Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Manual upside down?

  1. #1

    Default Manual upside down?

    When I got the game the manual wasn't correct. The front side was flipped uppside down. Was I just unlucky or was this for everyone?

    It could flip it back though.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Manual upside down?

    I think you got jacked.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Manual upside down?

    Why so serious?

  4. #4

    Default Re: Manual upside down?

    Why not? I payed for the damned game. People have been upset about a lot more for lesser things.

    But I could flip it back myself, but now it got a few extra holes

  5. #5

    Default Re: Manual upside down?

    Quote Originally Posted by Twilice View Post
    Why not? I payed for the damned game. People have been upset about a lot more for lesser things.

    But I could flip it back myself, but now it got a few extra holes
    I think they released them all upside down to make the deadline....
    But they said they'll have right-side up ones in an upcoming patch...

  6. #6
    DutchBison's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14

    Default Re: Manual upside down?

    Quote Originally Posted by Twilice View Post
    When I got the game the manual wasn't correct. The front side was flipped uppside down. Was I just unlucky or was this for everyone?

    It could flip it back though.

    your not alone, my manual has the same problem hehe.
    maby it's a EU problem.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Manual upside down?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabber Wookie View Post
    I think they released them all upside down to make the deadline....
    But they said they'll have right-side up ones in an upcoming patch...
    hahaha, that would be totally awesome. I can just "download" a new solid manual. Maybe they will just send a new manual to everyone through the mail

  8. #8

    Default Re: Manual upside down?

    "Hey dude, fix your frazzlewah manual!"

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUj1JuXRvgc
    - "Man is Matter" -
    Joseph Heller - Catch 22

    - "Marines are Goo" -
    BusinessMonkey - SC:Legacy

  9. #9

    Default Re: Manual upside down?

    already fixed the manual...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •