Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Damn battle.net issues

Default Re: Damn battle.net issues

Quote Originally Posted by spychi View Post
    what the hell, did I changed in my behaviour somehow?
    Yes, before you were positive about most everything. Now, you are negative about most everything and are quick to place blame like you are constantly angry.

To people disconnecting: Welcome to the internet.

Your source for sound, logical and reasonable responses.

Aznargo's Avatar Junior Member

I had the same problem when I would play on XBL with my brother. We would disconnect constantly . Did you open the ports for b.net? Then again if it only happened to you twice it shouldn't be a real issue.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer View Post
    To people disconnecting: Welcome to the internet.
    You mean to tell me the internet isn't perfect!?

Adun Toridas!
    Current Status - The Worst SC2 Player of All Time

TRD, I know these are isolated cases. And in fact, if I didn't experience this, I would have said to Spychi that there is something wrong with his gear.

But that's about it, really. I just wanted to confirm that this issue exists. In my case, it took my ISP about 3 hours to fix the problem, though I never bothered asking them what happened.

I don't know really. Could a virus do this? Like mess up with my thingy so my ISP blocks me or something? Tych, I know what you're gonna say.

TheEconomist's Avatar Lord of Economics

So, uhhhh, spychi. I thought you weren't going to play on Battle.net? I thought you were boycotting it because of teh evil Acrivision.

Instead, not only are you playing but you're actually upset that you were dropped. Looks like you were just blowin' steam like I said

Rest In Peace, Old Friend.

spychi's Avatar SC:L Addict

Quote Originally Posted by TychusFindlay View Post
    So, uhhhh, spychi. I thought you weren't going to play on Battle.net? I thought you were boycotting it because of teh evil Acrivision.

Instead, not only are you playing but you're actually upset that you were dropped. Looks like you were just blowin' steam like I said
    god damn it... have you read my demand list of things that need to be done before I buy the game?
    most of them are in and I also stated that I will buy the game only for the sp
    things are far from excellent, it wasn't the best buy I've done so far yet I just hope that things will change so I invested my money, if they will dissapoint me with their game support thant I will start my real rage at them
    with MW2 it was different and I didn't buy it, there was no hope for the series after cod5

o I always live up to my claims
    oh and Bobby Kotick is still a faggot

Mass Effect Universe Fan, I support Mass Effect 2 and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for Game of the year award! ME2 still is being the best rated game this year! Keep it up

Gradius's Avatar Administrator

Way to stick it to the man Spychi. :P

I just got soo pist over retarded fanboys from sc2.net.pl that I decided to pirate the game
    I am saying this publicly I am pirating StarCraft 2 with the release
    Blizzard can sue me
    http://sclegacy.com/forums/showpost....9&postcount=46

yet more reasons to boycott the production
    seriously Blizzard if you want to make money on your productions don't remove key feature all games have or I will make an boycott team and spread those really interesting news most of the average gamers don't know about
    it really starts to pist me off how you people there can do whatever you want to kill offline games
    and to those who made those decisions, go buy a brain cell or two I am feed up with bullshit and until you people won't remove the region lock from the game and add those most needed I am not buying it
    it's official: -1 client and more to come
    http://sclegacy.com/forums/showpost....1&postcount=52

Looks like you caved in the end. Is adding single player all that it took? Because battle.net is basically the same.

Have you contacted Blizzard support? Good luck addressing the issues (regardless of whether they are hardware- or software-related).

Had a similar issue when I started working from home. My employer gave me a PC and when I connected to work it disconnected constantly. They told me buy a new router.

I thought they were nuts. I can play WoW for hours and hours and download torrents 24/7 on my current router, but I can't connect to the office for more than 20 minutes at a time?

They were right. New router solved all my issues immediately.

I know you are taking a lot of shit in this thread and I don't want to add to it, but the problem is on your end, not the evil Blizzard/Activision conglomerate of doom.

Quote Originally Posted by spychi View Post
    that sarcastic post wasn't at you directly but at others
    I'm glad you solved your problem but you can't deny it's a bit funny how people are blaming blizzard for everything.
    On first glance this didn't seem to have anything to do with SC2, even if in fact that was the case in the end (I guess? Dunno, I don't understand how installing SC2 would change your power saving config, but as long as it's solved now, np).

In my defense, I say it's not that I consider these issues as an intentional ploy by Blizzard to subvert my destiny, but mere issues that could be bugs or something. Like that overheating thing? I had a few crashes due it.

Not only SC2 had done this though, but as well as CoH, which is a game that I love.

In my case, just to clear things up, I thought about it and realized I trust blizzard so much and maybe that's what's getting me to expect much from them.

coo-coo, kha-kha?